[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hank investigate Walt sooner? He obviously had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Hank_Schrader2.jpg (12KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Hank_Schrader2.jpg
12KB, 220x293px
Why didn't Hank investigate Walt sooner? He obviously had his suspicions even back in s1.
>>
Because he was a fat shit who let his wife peg him
>>
Hank? I thought his name was Issac Schrader
>>
Because Vince is a huge fucking hack
>>
>>79704522
how so
>>
>>79704522
This from the guy who constantly says "I had this entire thing planned from beginning to end. i know exactly what's going to happen"
>>
>>79704593
Were seasons 3, 5a, and 5b not enough for you?
Were the dropped plots (Madrigal for one) not enough? Was the pointless filler that turned out to all be meaningless not enough?
Was the rushed, finale (that people hated so much they wanted to pretend it was all just a dumb dream) not enough?
>>
season 4 should have been the finale
>>
>>79704610
yeah he's a total liar

>'[For the final episode] we talked about every option under the sun, every permutation, every possibility,' Gilligan told Breaking Bad editor Kelley Dixon on the new podcast. 'We talked about a possible version where Skyler (Anna Gunn) and Walt (Bryan Cranston) were holed up in some Motel 6 or someplace.

>'She's in the bathroom and he's saying to her, "It's going to be alright, I've got a plan. Skyler?" he said. 'And he finally forces the door open and she's in a bloody tub or something, having opened up a wrist... It was very dark.

>However, the writers thought the suicide storyline was taking things too bleak. 'We were leaning towards that, and the other writers were like, "No, that's a bridge too far",' said Vince. 'And they were right. I think that would have been very unnecessary.'

>Walt's son Walter Jr (RJ Mitte) was also at one point headed for a sticky end in Gilligan's mind.

>His fate was planned in the first season following the death of Jesse (Aaron Paul) - who luckily survived the cull to become a leading character and Walt's right hand man.

>'Walt is so filled with rage [at] the drug king pin who kills Jesse that he's out for revenge,' Gilligan said of another dark scenario. 'Walt gets this guy and chloroforms him or something, and installs him in some basement. He sets up this shotgun and trip wire to give the bad guy the option to kill himself.' In a gruesome turn which unsurprisingly didn't make it to the screen, Walt them begins to torture his prisoner by cutting off his body parts.

>The plan was for good natured Walter Jr to 'somehow stumble' upon the horrific basement scene and attempt to help his father's prisoner. 'Somehow this guy's eyes flicker open,' added Gilligan. 'He looks at the kid and somehow he realises it's Walter's son, and then and only then does he trip the wire and kill both of them.'
>>
>>79704468
Breaking Bad has so many plotholes and inconsistencies news at 11
>>
>>79704730
lmao
>>
>>79704519
It's A$AP Schrader
>>
>>79704730
this would have been so much better.
Skylar dying would have been great
>>
>>79704730
These fucks really just got lucky with the show didnt they

Because the finished product flows really well, it couldve been a total fuckfest
>>
>>79704468
>He obviously had his suspicions even back in s1.
he obviously didn't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.