[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than At World's End, not as good as the first two.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: OST_PosterDVDCover.jpg (152KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
OST_PosterDVDCover.jpg
152KB, 500x750px
Better than At World's End, not as good as the first two.

It holds up better than I expected.
>>
The mermaid subplot was fucking retarded.
>>
>>79704366
This
>>
>>79704332
It's not watchable without Geoffrey Rush.
>>
>I support the missionary's position

I don't know why this gets me every time.
>>
>>79704332
I feel like they needlessly over-complicated the rules behind The Fountain of Youth. Like what was wrong with just having magic water? You could still have mermaids show up on the way to the fountain and all that. The tear bullshit and the romance was just crap all around
>>
>Black Pearl appearing in the sand while theme plays

>Flipping the boat scene

>Black Pearl vs Flying Dutchman

>Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman rape Endevour

Fuck off op
>>
>>79704366

Could have been axed for more time with Al Swearengen.

The mermaid capture scene and Barbossa's ship getting BTFO in the distance were pretty great though.
>>
>>79704438

>2 hours of other boring bullshit

The flipping the ship scene was pretty fucking cool though.
>>
Its funny how we've come full circle back to undead pirates. Since the new one is about Poseidon's Trident, will they explain why Calypso was such a big deal and not big daddy Neptune himself? Also why does Jack care about it anyway? He wants immortality. Unless the trident does that too
>>
>>79704584
>Also why does Jack care about it anyway?

My guess would be that Salazar wants it so he can more easily murder the shit out of Jack. Jack wants it out of self preservation.
>>
>>79704675
Why would Salazar want to kill Jack with that? What is he going to do with that trident? Stick it up his ass while he says "I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW"?
>>
>>79704809

The Pearl is basically untouchable unless you use some sort of supernatural fuckery. That would be my guess.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.