[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Batman-Joker.jpg (44KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker.jpg
44KB, 600x750px
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks
>>
The DCucks are already on suicide watch. Don't push them further.
>>
>>79704157
At least Tim Burton's Batman was aware he was a killer and didn't have some kind of pretense that he was doing good. He was just doing what he felt was right.
>>
Tim Burtons Batman wasn't being touted as a flagship official film incarnation character to a cinematic universe. Keaton wasnt meeting Reeves and teaming up. It was an "other earth" style take on the character. The problem with Batfleck is that, in starting their DC Universe of movies they chose an old, gritty, killer Batman as THE Batman. Not a contained universe, not a contained set of films like Nolan, but THE Batman we're supposed to have for the next ten years. He couldnt be further from what Batman actually represents but he LOOKS like Batma and thats enough for these cucks to forgive the bullshit.
>>
>>79704157
You know OP... we're not so different you and I.
>>
>>79704358
what the fuck is the problem if kills people? let alone bad guys? jfc
>>
>>79704489
Nolans Batman killed people when he had to but fought against it. He had no choice but to kill Harvey and he paid a major price. It worked because over the course of the movies we see him struggle as a human being and raise to legend hood. He earns the happy ending he gets and pays for the sins of Batman. He comes out in top.

Keaton was in Tim Burtons universe, he was a fucking psychopath manlet who was more Bat than Bruce. It works because its Tim Burton and its hammy and crazy.

Affleck is going from deranged, grizzled murderer to quipster in a matter of literally one movie. Its a puppet version of Batman that bends to the will of the viewers. If the wuips dont work hell be right back to killing. It doesnt work because theres no build up to him killing. Were told of the Joker killing Robin only to laugh when we see Leto. We see the building collapse and just have to assume Bruce is now sent over the edge. Batman is either a killer or a flawed human, not up and down killer and quipper
>>
>>79704157
i believe it did stay true with the killing in bvs. because batman was based off the batman in flashpoint paradox where thomas wayne was old drinky gun toting batman
>>
>>79704664
It's kind of crazy out of place Affleck Bat and Leto Joker are if you think they live in the same universe.

Nolan Batman and Nolan Joker were made for eachother
>>
>>79704157

The two Burton films are the only good live action Batman movies.
>>
Agreed ^^^ besides tdk
>>
>>79704770
I agree.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.