[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you were too old for this show when it came out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Between the Lions.gif (66KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
Between the Lions.gif
66KB, 320x233px
Admit it, you were too old for this show when it came out.

This show was never popular honestly. I didn't even see little kids talking about the show, unlike Blue's Clues and Sesame Street, which little kids loved.
>>
>>79694139
melp
>>
>>79694139
I remember my brother watching it when he was little.
>>
Nit-WHITE!
>>
i always put something else on when this came on.
>>
Admit it, most of you millennial shits don't know what this is.
>>
>>79694139
you kidding? i loved this shit! Fred Newman, Dr. Ruth, Gawain's Word...fucking kickass
>>
>>79695670
Wrong pic, shoulda been the original. Grandpa needs his eyes checked.
>>
>>79694139
Who was that one character that did the "fancy pants dance"? They had comically large pants with a large, rigid waistband that were held up by suspenders and I think they'd pull things out of their pants.

That's about all I remember from this show.
>>
>>79694139
I remember watching this show all the time as a kid.

The animated skits were the best part though.
>>
>>79694139
>This show was never popular honestly.

cause reading is LAAAAME
>>
>>79694139
I loved this show when I was a kid. It wasn't until much MUCH later I realized they were all supposed to be niggers.
>>
>>79696309
It's fucking Arty Smartypants and none of your FAKERS knew that.
>>
>>79694139
>BM/WF
GOAT
>>
I remember the computer mouse animal thingy.
>>
>>79694139
anyone else remember the cliffhanger bit?
>>
>>79698677
they explained what happened in the movie. he went on a shitty road trip and non of the Tanners show up
>>
AND THAT'S WHY HE'S CALLED CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRR
>>
>>79699316
CAN'T

HOLD

ON

MUCH

LOOOOOONGER
>>
>>79694139
>spending the day at your grandparents' house with no cable
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.