[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>american high school movie >new guy turns up in his car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1451782675645s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1451782675645s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>american high school movie
>new guy turns up in his car and everyone stops and looks
>makes comments about his car
>>
>american show
>mum makes a cooked breakfast for the family with jugs of orange juice and cereal
>kid takes a banana and fucks off out the door to school
>>
>School bell rings
>Everyone instantly gets up and leaves while teacher shouts the moral of the lesson
>>
>>79693095
every single time

in my school if you got up without the teachers dismissal you'd get a bollocking
the bell doesnt mean you can just interrupt the teacher and waltz on out the door whilst theyre still finishing the lesson. this always triggered me
>>
>>79693095
>college
>school bell rings
>>
>>79693095
very next scene is the main character at their locker, and the love interest/bully shows up
>>
>>79693401
>someones trying to stuff everything into a crammed locker whilst everythings falling out
>>
>taking limos to prom
>no plastic bags ever shown in the supermarket
>>
>>79693143
>the bell doesnt mean you can just interrupt the teacher and waltz on out the door whilst theyre still finishing the lesson.
that's actually exactly what it means. if a teacher can't say one fucking sentence in 45 minutes, fuck em.
your next class's teacher won't give a shit why you're late, late is late. so when that bell dings, you move the fuck on or else.
>>
>>79692873
>orange juice and cereal
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79694263
>he didn't take a limo to prom
Fucking flyovers.
>>
>>79695818
What do you think, you ESL retard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.