[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hollywood hey. So are you some kind of Jew?" What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: he.png (1MB, 794x752px) Image search: [Google]
he.png
1MB, 794x752px
"Hollywood hey. So are you some kind of Jew?"

What did he mean by this?
>>
name 3 actors worse than Vince Vaughn
>>
That prick's a son of Abraham
>>
>>79674781
Why did he have to be naked? That was pretty weird.
>>
>>79674853
If you weren't mirin his 10/10 GOAT aesthetics then you literally might be gay.
>>
>>79674853
it was based Mel tearing to shreds the vanity of the military man
>>
>>79674781
>"Be wary of your personal belongings, goyim! This here is one them hooked-nose Hebrew-types."

Really, Mel?
>>
sauce?
>>
>>79674781
Why was Vaughn so shit in this and dramatic roles in general?
>>
I literally don't see what's wrong with jews running hollywood
>>
>didn't show his dick for even a single frame
Bravo Mel
>>
File: 1408342833087.jpg (331KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1408342833087.jpg
331KB, 1200x1920px
You son of an exhibitionist!
>>
>>79674850
What did gohnarreah mean by this?
>>
>>79674834
Daniel Day Lewis
Marlon Brando
Meryl Streep
>>
>>79675480
He meant that Sobel's father was a man named Abraham
>>
>>79674897
They chickened out with showing the whole package though. That was some straight bullshit. Hopefully in the uncensored extended cut Hollywood will get to hang dong.
>>
>>79674781
>Vince fucking Vaughn

worst casting in the world
>>
>>79675617
His acting was fine, it's just impossible not to associate him with dumb dudebro comedies at this point, so that was always a distraction
>>
>>79674834
I always confuse him with michael madsen

but neither seem to be in much
>>
>>79675617

It didn't bother me. I don't get why people dislike him.
>>
Caspere knew this
>>
>>79675661
>it's just impossible not to associate him with dumb dudebro comedies at this point

So whats it like being retarded?
>>
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!!
>>
>>79677775
Because he made lot of shitty roles in lot of shitty movies

I liked him here and in True Detective though
>>
Hacksaw Ridge is a good movie but let's face it Vince Vaughn's greatest role will always be Old School. (Swingers did NOT age well)
>>
that scene where he was being dragged looks like a fucking car chase
>>
>>79677657
I always confuse Michael Madsen with Matt Dillon
>>
>>79678272
that's also the way they have to drag VV out of bars at closing time- that's why it made the movie. Based Mel puts in all those Easter Eggs.
>>
>>79674853
quirky screenwriting tricks to make you remember a character
>>
>>79674834
Hugh Jackman, Martin Lawrence, Matt Damon.
>>
>>79674781

GOD DAMN THAT MAN WAS SEXY AS HELL. MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW
>>
>"Andre?? You're aren't in Harlem anymore porch monkey. This is the US Army, niggers are on the front lines and back of the bus!"

Jesus Mel I understand that was the time back then, but was that really necessary?
>>
>>79674897
This desu, he was looking good as fuck not gonna lie. His look reminded me of the Comedian. I wish I had that kind of hair sometimes.
>>
>>79674853
what, scared you might like it, /pol/?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.