[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok why does he decide to let faggots in the church? >turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the-young-pope2-e1477841938741.jpg (34KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
the-young-pope2-e1477841938741.jpg
34KB, 640x320px
Ok why does he decide to let faggots in the church?

>turns out the pedo was also gay
>Guess faggots should be allowed in the church after all

wtf?
>>
>>79673267
Episode 1-8
>Haha fucking libkeks hating this based show just because the MC is a conservative white guy

Episode 9 and 10
>Reeeeee! How dare this character to progress beyond what I managed in my life! This show suckkksss!!!!
>>
>>79673824
wait till they figure out reviewbrah's a homo
>>
File: 1485833335256.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485833335256.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>79673267
He was angry that he was orphaned. He channeled this anger into making other people miserable. When he came to terms with being an orphan, his anger disappeared. Its almost as if he changed as a character.
>>
because being a faggot is not a sin
acting on your gay instincts is a sin but is not a problem since priests make a vow of celibacy

Dousselier literally explained it
>>
>>79674265

He was orphaned by Colorado hippies, personally I think him becoming the biggest authoritarian figure in the world was supposed to be a huge middle-finger to those liberal hacks.
>>
>>79673267
I believe the two people he handled were exceptions to his previous ruling.
> His close, personal advisor indicates he's willing to have that conversation.
> A pedophile he condemned to suffer out his final years in a frozen shit hole.
>>
>>79673267
Because falling in love is not a sin but gay sex is
>>
>>79673267
>let faggots in the church

They already are allowed in the Church. The Church frowns upon gay sex and would generally rather not have gay priests.
>>
>>79675259
So is frotting ok?
>>
>>79673824
> I want to meet my parents really bad
>nevermind I don't anymore
>I think I saw them In the crowd has a heart attack

>also fags are ok now that this pedo thing turned out to be true
>>
>>79675194
> A pedophile he condemned to suffer out his final years in a frozen shit hole.

You have that wrong anon. A pedophile was given a chance at forgiveness and allowed the time to once again find the lord. If he wanted to punish the pedophile he would have excommunicated him. Sending him to Alaska was an act of forgiveness.
>>
>doesn't excommunicate 1 fag because he proved himself to the pontif
That's totally fine. Rulers exist to make informed decision when they go against general rules.
>>
>>79673267
Did you seriously believe something broadcasted on television could have any other ultimate narrative outcome than the subversion of Catholic ideals? You know the people who funded this show are Jewish, right?
>>
He didn't, Guiterrez has to put up with his antigay agenda. Plus he's only a fag because he was molested as a kid.
>>
The Young Pope is literally the best tv series since Twin Peaks.

>>79680354
>subversion of Catholic ideals
Because fucking with gay people is 90% of the philosophical thought of the Catholic Church.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.