[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am lost in a world withut meaning where everything worth living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I am lost in a world withut meaning where everything worth living for gets eroded and destroyed.
What movie will solve all my problems and give me a cause to revolve my entire life around?
>>
Book of Job

but don't take my word for it
>>
Synecdoche: New York
>Life is what you make of it
>>
>>79671971
I am sorry do you mean the book or a movie?
I find many film adaptions under that name so if you had one in mind please link
>>
Demolition starring Jake Gyllenhall is pretty dope

His wife is horribly murdered and he just ceases up like an autist and starts living life exactly how he feels like it. Comfy as fuck, deals with grief very casually, very aesthetic new york locations, fun character developments, etc

Not a rom com
>>
>>79671912
>I am lost in a world withut meaning
> where everything worth living for gets eroded and destroyed

Senpai, pick one, and only one.
>>
Valhalla Rising
>>
>>79671912
BvS
>>
>>79672063
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1019452/
>>
>>79672162
This isn't how this pic one thing works.
There is no meaning AND everything worth living for gets eroded and destroyed
>>
>>79672063
Not that anon but A Serious Man is a modern adaptation of sorts

The theme of The Great Beauty *should* help, if applied. Easier said than done. Plating "roots," as in fostering meaningful human relationships. Not being too cynical or over it all. Similar actually to A Serious Man i guess, in that God is only manifest in the love you share with another. Don't you want somebody to love?
>>
>>79672230
But if nothing has meaning how can anything have worth.

You don't understand logic, senpai. If you see life has not meaning then therefore there can be nothing in life of value to be destroyed.

Think a bit more before you try to philosophically post, this is pretty basic. Try /his/.
>>
>>79672270
Because meaning and worth aren't synonyms

>Think a bit more before you try to philosophically post, this is pretty basic
Take your own advice and try to stroke your ego only where applicable.
>>
>>79672316
You obviously see worth and meaning in things if you see their values being destroyed, life therefore has some form of meaning which is being debased by 'illuminati and plebs'.

That's you. You've literally made no sense, you can continue all you want. But I mean, again, you are making no sense. I can clear up your misunderstandings all you want, but at some point you have to understand you are wrong.

Answer me this, if life has no meaning, nothing can therefore have value, if life itself has no meaning, how can anything else inside life? how can anything have value i the thing which we experience it all through, is in your words, worthless?

You cannot, because in this sense, value and meaning are explicitly synonymous.

Say 'no' again.
>>
>>79672396
>worthless?
Sorry, meaningless*
>>
>>79672396
>trying this had
>having literally nothing on your hand
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.