[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>welcome aboard the Millenium Reddit, its the ship that got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (184KB, 845x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 845x565px
>welcome aboard the Millenium Reddit, its the ship that got to 1,000 upvotes in less than 12 parsecs.
>>
le pitchfork approved "smart" rapper from meme show
>>
I don't get it. How old was Han Solo in the original trilogy? Because the actor they got looks the same age as Harrison ford in those movies. How is this a young Han Solo movie?
>>
>>79671516
They should never be making this movie. Harrison Ford IS Han Solo - the character's defining trait is that he's cool. Harrison Ford is one of the greatest leading men in the history of film. He has a charm and presence that you can't fake. You can't just pawn off the character to some young actor and expect him deliver, because even to begin with, it'll be impossible for him to deliver on the Han Solo's fundamental characteristics anyway. He's the archetype man-with-no-name. A back story completely nullifies that.

A Han Solo movie is virtually the most cynical move that Disney could make. They know it won't really work, they know theyll destroy the mystique and intrigue of a beloved character. But they'll do it anyway for the money. Star Wars is a fantasy space saga; Disney could make movies within the franchise about literally anything. But they'll stick to telling stories about characters that have already been established just to rope in as many people in as possible.
>>
File: 136535781308.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
136535781308.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>disney
>>
>>79672050
They'll do more than ruin Han Solo's mystique and intrigue, much more..
>>
wait...Woody is in the movie?
>>
>>79671516
Well thats ruined that

Oh, and what the fuck is that fat bitch from got and terminator genysis doing in this, how is it getting work?
>>
>>79671516
nu males
>>
>>79672189
Who cheated on whom?
>>
>>79671950
Harrison was 34-35 and this guy is like 27 although he does look older
>>
File: Lando Sabacc.jpg (1MB, 1299x888px) Image search: [Google]
Lando Sabacc.jpg
1MB, 1299x888px
Admiral Thrawn fucking WHEN
>>
>>79671814
He's like the perfect Lando tho
>>
>>79671516

Finally a handsome lead character. I will definitely watch this movie.
>>
Is this some new comedy series on NBC?
>>
>>79673048

It's upcoming Han Solo movie.
>>
>>79671516

I see nothing but Jews, Woody Harrelson, and the token black guy
>>
>>79671516
Who is Woody playing? That's all I care about. Probably the resident evil emperor white male shitlord.
>>
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A TRAILER FOR EPISODE 8. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT ALL I WANT IS EPISODE 8
>>
>>79671516
He looks literally nothing like Han
>>
It's all part of the plan to make it intentionally bad so they will stick to minorities and women as the leads.

Don't you see?
>>
That's not fucking Kelly C from Game of Thrones is it? Why the fuck do people keep hiring that horrible actress? She's terrible.
>>
>>79673210
Of course you would prefer a young cgi han.
>>
>>79673251
No, I'd prefer an actor that resembles the character.
>>
>>79673219
To quote the great bard Manny Fresh: "She a good dick sucka".
>>
>>79673179

Han Solo's mentor.
>>
>>79671814
he wrote for 30 Rock, The Simpsons, and created his own successful series.
>>
>>79672189
>star wars fans will defend this
>>
>>79673400
This, I hate how far up his own ass he is now, but I used to be a big fan of his and you can't deny the guy has a lot of talent.
>>
>>79673400

Writing for zombie Simpsons is nothing to brag about.
>>
>>79672189
she's not his wife I've read it
>>
Just seeing this picture is making me sick of Star Wars.

I know I just sound like a RLM fanboy but I'm getting sick of Disney oversaturating the Star Wars franchise with spin off films. Star Wars used to be an 'event', you'd make it a special treat to go see the newest episode in the cinema. Now that experience is just cheapened by countless films annually to capitalise on its brand.

Man, fuck Disney, they do know how to make stuff soulless consumable trash, and this was after George Lucas sucked the franchise dry
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.