[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As The Mummy draws closer to its June release date, Universal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: vanhelsing01.jpg (51KB, 618x300px) Image search: [Google]
vanhelsing01.jpg
51KB, 618x300px
>As The Mummy draws closer to its June release date, Universal has been slowly leaking details for the rest of its rebooted Monsterverse, which will see the likes of Dracula, The Wolfman, and Frankenstein cross paths in modern day. One film that’s seemed to be ramping up development is Van Helsing. It’s yet to get a release date or even an official cast, but screenwriters Jon Spaihts (Passengers, Doctor Strange) and Eric Heisserer (Arrival) have been vocal about their direction in the press.

>It has already been confirmed the revamped movie will be set in the present and that it takes inspiration from Mad Max: Fury Road. Other details have revealed that despite the presence of supernatural characters, Van Helsing won’t follow suit with the superhero movies ruling the screen as of late. Instead, they’re aiming to opt for a freshly terrifying approach.

>That may be null now that The Tracking Board has confirmed Wrath of the Titans scribe Dan Mazeau has boarded the project, but according to them, he’s been involved since as far back as September — his attachment just hadn’t yet been reported.
>>
>>79670219
Underrated kino, I watch it in October with my dad every year.
>>
File: 1486377383449.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1486377383449.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>79670219
>movie will be set in the present and that it takes inspiration from Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
>>79670219
>it takes inspiration from Mad Max: Fury Road

Fucking how
>>
>>79670219

Based Summers gets cucked double time with his magnum opus adventure movies.
First The Mummy then Van Helsing.
Both were excellent movies for what they were.
>>
>>79670361
>>79670285
>three hour horse and cart chase
>>
File: 1284500891275.png (167KB, 307x332px) Image search: [Google]
1284500891275.png
167KB, 307x332px
>implying any of this will be scary and not just more pg-13 action adventure trash
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 328x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 328x594px
>No Len, I'm not going to buy you Final Crisis Absolute edition. I already bought you those leatherbound Sandman volumes last week. Also, didn't you hate that Final Crisis stuff?
>Len, I don't care that it contains previously missing pages and restored 3D pages and comes with 3D glasses.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>79670614
Poor guy. I'd leave my wife too if she didn't buy me Absolute Editions.
>>
>>79670219
this was adventurekino, and if Universal was smart they would keep jackman as Van Helsing
>>
>>79670250
Me too. It's the ultimate Dadcore flick
>>
>>79670805

Its Tom Cruise
>>
>>79670816
sounds kind of kinky tbqh
>>
>>79670614
Based Kate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.