[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You reserved your seats ahead of a time like an intelligent person,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 0390934013.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0390934013.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
You reserved your seats ahead of a time like an intelligent person, anon? You don't really want to fight for a seat with teenagers and homely mothers right?
>>
You mean so you can have to ask a bunch of people to move because you reserved your seat? Nobody considers that a real thing, they're going to laugh at you and you'll look like an ass.
>>
>>79670402
The theater I go to only does reserved seating so yeah those dumbfuck yokels are going to move if they're asked.
>>
>>79670402
murrika most suck
>>
Who here /smalltown/? This ain't even a problem for me.
>>
>>79670402
t. ameritard

Here in Europe you won't even think about sitting wherever because everyone has assigned seats with the tickets.
I pick my kino at home, reserve my seats (for free), get the tickets 2 minutes before it starts and go watch the movie in my perfect seats without any hassle or time wasting beforehand.

I don't see why would anyone have it any other way.
>>
>>79670555
>ameritard

Half the theaters in my city have reserved seating dipshit, you aren't special or superior to America.
>>
File: 209309210.jpg (90KB, 500x281px)
209309210.jpg
90KB, 500x281px
>>79670555
AMC in 'murica is pushing reserved seats and it's great.
>>
>>79670440
This. All the local theaters switched to large recliners and reserved seats.

And the raised ticket price keeps poor people out. It's great
>>
>>79670582
But you clearly expressed that "nobody considers that a real thing" and even if you reserve a ticket it would be rude of you to ask them to move seats, which sounds quite moronic and sad tbqh.
>>
File: 30293022292.png (209KB, 367x366px) Image search: [Google]
30293022292.png
209KB, 367x366px
>>79670402
Just because you're covering for your lack of self-confidence in talking to people doesn't mean that anyone is stupid for asking others to follow basic fucking public etiquette.
>>
>>79670690
>you

I don't see how you could be so stupid to not tell by context clues I was another person
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (61KB, 400x388px)
sadfrog.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
>when your reserved seat has shit smeared on it and the kinoguard won't let you change
>>
>>79670555
>Go to Europe
>Sit down in a nice seat
>Some limp wristed European "man" comes up to me
>Says something in Arabic
>Ignore him, watch the movie
>>
>>79670837
>go to America
>get shot
>>
>tfw the theater is nearly empty so you can ignore your reservation and go wherever the fuck you want
>>
>>79670402
This guy had a reserved seat but the seat itself and the surrounding area was taken by a group of teens and when he meekly told them to move they laughed at him and he's such a pussy he went to a different seat and had a miserable time.
>>
>>79670178
My local AMC has these same seats. At first I thought they were fucking awesome but after going to a bunch of movies I realized I actually really dont like them at all.

I find them to be really uncomfortable after a while. They offer no lower back support, and I feel like I spend more time messing with the adjustments than watching the movie.Also,
because they're leather, they get hot. When I get up after the movie my whole back feels gross and sweaty.

Anyway, tits and ass are great of course, but I think a nice pair of legs can't be beat.
>>
>>79670886
Allright kids.. slide over. They say no.
> proceed to dump my one gallon medium sized soda in them. My bad.
> sit somewhere else.
If I can't have that seat, noone can.
>>
>>79671031
>When I get up after the movie my whole back feels gross and sweaty

How fucking fat are you? Are you taking your shirt off when you watch the movie? What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>79670178
>going to a chain theater

My local theater, not for profit, has some screens with as few as 40 seats. If you go during the day they will have 10 people max in the theater. So much better than garbage like regal. Just grab a beer and relax
>>
File: 983902813.png (89KB, 524x499px)
983902813.png
89KB, 524x499px
>>79671122
>My local theater
No one is ever impressed by the fact that you go to a shitty local theater to see dreck movies
>>
>>79670402
FOLLOW THE FUCKIN RULES ANON
>>
>>79670178
Nothing gets homley mothers wetter than fighting for pointless things.
>>
>>79671095
Could've anticipated that reply. If anything I'm actually underweight. My point was the fucking plush leather seats get hot. You dont have to be a fatass to get sweaty you know.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.