[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>writer/producer Simon Kinberg is looking to make his directorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (246KB, 702x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 702x670px
>writer/producer Simon Kinberg is looking to make his directorial debut with the next X-Men movie
>>
Yet another X-Men flick i'll skip. Sad! This franchise has so much potential if only it shed it's "talent."
>>
Cool?
>>
>>79668294
That's good. I like Singer but its time for a change
>>
>focusing on one of the worst members of the new cast
Well this will be fucking awful.
>>
McAvoy is also confirmed to return.
>>
This better focus on Jean and Cyclops.

The Wolverine show got old. Wolverine is cool, but this arc should focus on Jean and Scott more.
>>
Didnt Kinberg direct the second half of Fantastic Four?
>>
>>79670102

He delivered a rewrite of the film in 2014. And was on set during the reshoots but wasn't in charge of them.
>>
>>79668334
yes. just forget this timeline and start over
>>
>>79670076
It might not have Wolverine. But Kinberg always writes about him, Xavier, and Magneto. The only new character that gets focus is the one CGI action setpiece and a female character that gets a whole trilogy to herself.
>>
>>79668294
good thing they brought in a heavey weight actress to play the Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix role
>>
>>79668294

(((Kinberg)))
>>
>>79668294
>kinberg

Hahaha you can't make this shit up
>>
>Another god damn Phoenix Saga movie.

it hurts
>>
>Phoenix shit
>Dark Phoenix shit
>Again

do people actually still like this storyline
>>
Hopefully he can make it Kinoberg.
>>
>franchise finally becomes relevant again with DofP
>durr let's start aping the MCU and make an embarrassing clusterfuck
I haven't seen Logan yet but the X-Men films are mostly garbage at this point
>>
>>79670076
but Scott is an asshole.

Where's mah boi Archangel at?
>>
who will play Wolverine

also when the fuck are we going to get Gambit
>>
>>79672897
isn't Gambit Tatum?
>>
>>79672057
>stronk
>independent
>womyn
When are you going to accept that women exist /tv/?
>>
>>79672155
I disagree.

Only X3 and Wolverine Origins are bad.

X1, Wolverine, Apocalypse, Deadpool are decent.

X2, DoFP, FC and Logan are great.

Overall a much better average than Marvel universe.
>>
Why do they keep hiring Simon Kinberg?? He's the reason most of the movies he writes are hit or miss. He wrote X-Men 3, he was part of Fantastic Four, and X-Men Apocalypse. I guess DOFP was alright.
>>
>>79674147
Oh my bad, I guess he was a writer for X2, but that's it. Not even one of the principal screenplay or story writers.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.