[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did it fall off? I say Season 10. Bonus question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

When did it fall off? I say Season 10.

Bonus question: Why did it fall off?
>>
It hasn't fallen off. It's still good.
>>
>>79667665
>fall off

never, it's remarkably consistent for a show of it's length

last weeks episode, for instance, was absolutely great

that being said, around season 8 is when i think we started to see a noticeable decline
>>
>>79667734
I agree. But it got noticeably less good.
>>
This season's been better than the last two so far. That water park episode was classic Sunny.
>>
>>79667994

naaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

last few seasons were alright, bit of a small dip but some classic eps

the new one took a nosedive.

From what I read its because Rob fired a bunch of the writers in order to replace them with women to be PC. Hence Dee suddenly has a plot that actually goes right lol..
>>
It's bird started to quit at season 10. At 11 it was no longer legit. This season is good but it hasn't begun to peak yet.
>>
>The Gang Tends Bar
> It's Valentine's Day and Paddy's is packed with customers. Dennis implores the gang to do one day of actual work but everyone else is distracted by a mystery crate Cricket spotted in the alley. Eventually, the gang becomes convinced Dennis really wants them to work on their relationships and everyone shares their grievances without much resolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0DUHa-PlA

Sounds like it could be a 'meta' episode, which are usually good. Too bad the season 12 trailer already revealed that there's a rocket launcher in the crate.
>>
File: when the autism kicks in.jpg (22KB, 434x419px) Image search: [Google]
when the autism kicks in.jpg
22KB, 434x419px
Because of hiring people looking at their skin tone or their sex instead of what they're capable to do.
>>
>>79667665

Season 7. The slide started in the 4th season though.
>>
>>79667665
When did you start watching Sunny?
>>
Seasons 10 and 11 were rather lackluster. Being Frank, Charlie Work, and the suburb episode were good, but other than that rather forgettable.
>>
>>79667734
This.

/tv/ hates any current movie/show. Only after people forget about it do they admit to loving it. Cyber hipsters.
>>
>>79669225
>Being Frank
>good

0/10 bait fucking kill yourself
>>
>/tv/, the board that hates everything
>defending zombie sunny

Weird shit honestly
>>
I hate to be that guy, but it was around when they switched to HD. Not that that was the reason, it's just a coincidence.
The reason is they ran out of ideas and they stopped improvising.
>>
Half way through season 11
>Why?
They stopped being the characters and just ended up being mouthpieces for social commentary that became the fundamentals of each episode
>>
>>79668090
Really? That episode where she literally shits her pants at the end didn't seem very 'PC' to me. I guess I really need to catch up on this new season.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.