[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

Child """"""""""acting"""""""""'"
>>
Why did he wanna fuck his sister
>>
If staring at titties is acting where do I sign up?

Better than neetdom
>>
imagine being caleb in that scene and having to hide your boner from everyone filming that scene
>>
I haven't seen season 3, but that kid on the Strain is shockingly bad. Every time he says anything, I'm taken out of the scene and forced to wonder how he ended up on television.
>>
Everyone in this movie was fantastic. Fucking goat alone acts circles around Emma Stone and Ryan Gossling.
>>
> Teehee silly caleb come here and cuddle with your sister, the only girl the only source of human warmth in this deserted, fucked up, sterile, religious nut land
What did she mean by this
>>
>>79662314
Its funny because its true.
>>
File: dallyin.webm (1MB, 1776x1072px) Image search: [Google]
dallyin.webm
1MB, 1776x1072px
sorry for the shitty quality
>>
File: the-witch-trailer-goat2.jpg (72KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-trailer-goat2.jpg
72KB, 680x440px
>>79662314
Goats >>> Frogs >>>>> Geese
>>
>>79662372
Reduce the resolution and increase the bit rate. It's not even close to the 3 MB limit.
>>
>>79662227
you wouldnt want to fuck her?
>>
>>79662227
He is southern
Caleb is where the name Cletus came from
>>
>>79662456
Yeah but not my own sister that's sick
>>
>>79662514
He was a pre-pubescent kid. Hormones make you crazy at that age. He didn't want to fuck her but being curious about a pair of breasts is perfectly normal at that age.
>>
File: 001.jpg (273KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
273KB, 1060x1500px
>>79662514
none of us has a sister that looks like this. we can't really judge him, who knows how difficult that situation is.
>>
>>79662514
There is literally nothing wrong with finding a sister sexually attractive as long as you dont abuse your sibling relationship and take advantage of her.
You're basically punishing yourself for a victimless thought crime
>>
>>79662514
Kid probably fucked black Phillip while no one was looking
Being a boy at this age at that period was hell
Imagine having absolutely NOTHING to fap to, nothing, not even the woman from the butter pot
>>
>>79662608
I dunno, i find sexual attraction and behavior to be innately related. Expecting the "victimless thought crime" to remain as such is reaching for it
>>
>>79662745
You're overanalyzing a scene from a movie. He looked at her breasts, felt embarrassed, looked away. That's it.

He didn't pursue a sexual encounter with her further down the road. He got his dick sucked by a witch and died.

The end.
>>
File: Anya Taylor-Joy The Witch 3.webm (3MB, 1790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anya Taylor-Joy The Witch 3.webm
3MB, 1790x1080px
>>79662372
>>
>>79662421

(to the tune of Black Diamond by Kiss)

Wh-oah Black Phillip!
>>
File: Anya Taylor-Joy The Witch 1.webm (3MB, 1790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anya Taylor-Joy The Witch 1.webm
3MB, 1790x1080px
>>
>>79662606

What I would give to smell her stockings after she's been in them all day
>>
i dont get it though, the kid's acting was great
>>
File: deliciously.png (2MB, 1940x1062px) Image search: [Google]
deliciously.png
2MB, 1940x1062px
>>79662827
Delicious.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.