[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it rape? Why would George hire Biff years later to wash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0184.jpg (157KB, 1600x1199px)
IMG_0184.jpg
157KB, 1600x1199px
Was it rape?

Why would George hire Biff years later to wash his cars when Biff tried to rape is wife?
>>
Sex gets boring after many years of marriage they kept Biff around for an occasional threesome
>>
>>79658769
because he is a cuck obviously
>>
Nothing is more alpha than knocking out a guy that tries to cuck you then making him wash your car for a living
>>
>>79659252
This
It's really not that hard OP
>>
>>79659252
This desu.
>>
>>79659252
Biff wouldve killed George in revenge eventually even in that timeline. His entire family line is nothing but sociopaths.
>>
>>79658769
So in the original timeline this happened without interruption? Lorraine just needed a sympathetic shoulder at the dance afterwards?
>>
>>79660476
In the original timeline she was never in a car with her son. She was in the building with George
>>
>>79660207
Mad Dog did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79660207
the same act that made George an alpha in that timeline made biff a lil beta bitch
>>
>>79658769
back then it wasnt considered rape, it was just coming on too strong. nowadays women will claim anything as rape.
>>
>>79660791
I sneezed too hard at a bus stop once and a woman assumed I was invading her sound-space and, by extension, raping her raw. Those police cells are cold.
>>
>>79660711

Mad Dog, he hates that name
>>
>>79660791
>>79661064

t./r9k/
>>
>>79660711
Other than shooting a man in the back over a matter of $80 dollars
>>
>>79660791
Back then, hanging your slave wasn't considered murder. It was just called getting rid of used goods.
>>
George is a cuck
>>
File: RebKy3r.png (686KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
RebKy3r.png
686KB, 473x704px
>>79660715
Betas are capable of lustfilled revenge.
>>
>>79660791
It was a cuntish thing to do either way.
>>
Biff is not as bad as he seems. He just gets exited. Fact. Sorry. Excited <not biff>
>>
>>79663470
Men just wanna be heard, just like girls wanna be seen. And that's what people, feelingless, don't get about biff <again, not biff>
>>
>>79658769

quasi-logical movie-logic:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. George McFly morphed into a Chad in the improved timeline, and keeping some little spud around who washes your car while you're a successful author with mad book deals is a great way of illustrating the new power differential that exists. Biff must look ridiculous to her in the new present, and so Biff now poses (almost) no sexual threat to the family.

IRL:

If a man has a wife, and the wife was almost raped by some asshole years ago, then the man doesn't want the would-be rapist withing fifty miles of his wife.
>>
Cause it's an 80's comedy. Clearly they can't show the villain die but they have to show them fall.

What better way than to make them a lowly manservant.
>>
>Its another genY doesnt know shit about raep culture episode

yer grandma fought off roving raep gangs
>>
>>79659252
yeah nothing like keeping a known rapist around your wife and daughter while you're at work to cuck the rapist.

theres perfect logic in that argument

more like martys dead was a fucking retard who liked to pretend to be tough
>>
>>79664057

Probably
>>
>>79664057
my dad put some guy in a coma for harrassing my mom, it was in the papers and police was looking for him so they had to flee the country they were vacationing in
>>
>>79664103
consider the following:

george knocked tha fuck outta Biff and caused a mini stroke in his brain that kill his inner raepist & his aggro. Thats why hes sooo nice to Marty. Hes literally got an iq of 85 after the beatdown.
>>
>>79664428
they even made a movie about it
>>
>>79664444
so what you're saying is george gave biff a fist lobotomy and now keeps him as some kind of goonies style car wash 'sloth'

and george is the good guy
>>
>>79659131
>Sex gets boring after many years of marriage

Says the beta virgin
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.