[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ragnarok Includes ‘Funniest’ Version of Thor in MCU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1487250499869.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487250499869.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>Ragnarok Includes ‘Funniest’ Version of Thor in MCU

GET READY FOR QUIPS

http://screenrant.com/thor-ragnarok-chris-hemsworth-funny/
>>
I didn't see the second one but the first one was basically a comedy already.
>>
Not a bad thing when it's Taika Waititi comedy.
>>
File: even more smug.png (130KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
even more smug.png
130KB, 456x402px
>>79653583
My body is ready
>>
she has a nigger nose
>>
>>79653583
Weird how they brag and reassure people that there will be quips. You never see them promise to have good choreography or cinematography.
>>
>recent leaks report there are literally zero scenes in asgard
>entire third act is in chinese with a singalong
>>
>ragnarok is supposed to be dark and full of death
>mcu quips everywhere
>>
>>79653610
Yeah Waititi is really talented. I don't bother with capeshit but I'll probably give this a watch just for Waititi. Disney pls let Waititi do whatever he wants, the last thing this world needs is another cookie cutter Marvel film.
>>
>>79654110
how can you not instantly realize this is exactly the kind of yes-man hack they want to shit out another samey product
>>
>>79654201
Because he has made several interesting films with unique visions and he no history of doing studio hack jobs. Why wouldn't they just get some nobody director for hire instead of an acclaimed autuer if they wanted a yes man?
>>
>>79654250
>the movie gets street cred for having an upcoming indie director attached
>he has no clout in hollywood and the studio controls him like a puppet, making the movie just like the rest
>he gets his name put on a huge movie in exchange for this whole deal and kickstarts his mainstream career
>>
is Waititi the same guy who did Wilderpeople?

If so it should be better than most MCU ((comedy))
>>
>>79653583
I don't know why you would expect anything else from Disney let alone the MCU
>>
I"M SO GLAD she actually looks pretty ugly .

This was just a great angle/photo shoot.

she's really not that cute and thank God because the thought of her getting blacked literally pains me.
>>
>>79653583
Filthy pig-faced whore.
>>
>>79654328
Yeah. He did What We Do In The Shadows as well.
>>
>Waste one of Ruffalo's last contracted apperances on a glorified cameo

The fall of MCU begins
>>
>>79654429
>Waste one of Ruffalo
The Hulk is going to be Hulk the entire time, so no need for Ruffalo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.