[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jamie pull up the photo of that 13 year old. https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: rogaine.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rogaine.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
Jamie pull up the photo of that 13 year old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=216s
>>
Is this the end of the milo blitz? Did he finally put a foot in his mouth he can't remove?
>>
Jamie pull up the video of the mountain lion.
>>
Jamie pull up that thread on 4chan. Can you believe that? Wow, all that autism. Crazy.
>>
>mention anecdote to state age of consent too high
>press and certain redditor autists going mental
I can kinda agree with him, when I was 13 I was wishing I could fuck my french teacher. completely dominating her in my fantasies
>>
>>79648969
it was the right media that blew him up tho
>>
>>79649210
reddit is right media nowadays
>>
>>79648969
that's not what he even says though. he says the current AOC is about right
>>
>>79648969
>oh no someone distorted what i said

reap what you sow self-proclaimed "agent provocateur"
>>
>>79649238
yeah true. he knew people would take him out of context. probably wants it hes a weirdo
>>
>>79649253
he's probably jerking off over this whole kerfluffle
>>
>>79648756
Video hidden by Jewtube here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=544&v=osFtCcpFrXI
>>
>>79649357
Yeah, that doesn't justify what he does. Dude is straight up the "gay jew Uncle Tom".
>>
>>79648969
>"I'm grateful for Father Marcus, if it weren't for him me and many other young boys would not be so good at giving head."
>"A nurturing relationship between and older man and a young boy is something indispensable to our society. Many young boys are in need of a sexual masculine figure in their lives and being deprived of it is actively impairing their development."
>"I've been with 13 year old boys before with full consent and they are excellent lovers, much better than adult men in some respects."
t. Milo

And this is who /pol/ and the alt-right worship, lol just lol.
>>
>>79649266
He's jerking off because once he gets a new publisher, probably tomorrow, his book is gonna sell twice as well due to 'attempted censorship.'

Who wants to bet that publisher is also owned by CBS just like Simon and Schuster?
>>
>>79649412
Whoa, source on that last line? That wasn't in the Rogan video.
>>
>>79649412
Most of /pol/ hates him
>>
>>79649422
>thinking the alt right or conservatives in general are going to buy this fag's book

kek, good one

he is their token gay guy so they can say "see, not 100% of all gays hate us"
>>
>>79649440
Hold on I have an infographic somewhere here.
>>
>>79649458
No they dont
>>
>>79649473
does it count if it's a self hating pedo gay?
>>
>>79649483
how about showing actual proof pal
>>
>>79648856
We're post truth now boys, it no longer matters if something is true so long as enough believe it to be true, it becomes true by consensus .

This will probably end his career in the public spotlight.
>>
>>79649525
hoisted by his own petard then
>>
How did this happen? The Joe Rogan video is from 2015 and has racked up tons of views since then. But now in 2017 the comments Milo during the show are suddenly shocking?
>>
>>79648756
Watching this it seems obvious he's just making shit up to be controversial. There's no way he was seriously molested by a priest and thinks it was ok and that shit at the end was totally fake he'd give names if it was real.

That said I hope this does destroy him and I'm glad because even if his statements aren't true he's still a piece of shit for making them.
>>
>>79649732
It's like the Cosby thing all over again. Most people hadn't heard about it just a couple years ago.
>>
>>79648756
Joe's lying about not finding 15 year olds hot.
>>
>>79649732
Planned attack by the media (yes they are all in cahoots with each other) to attack Milo after he got on Bill Maher. Their goal is to split the cuckservatives and the younger, antiSJW Milo enthusiasts to cause a schism and either lose Trump reelection or make Republicans lose enough seats to start impeachment attempts.

So basically the left is trying everything other than presenting themselves as the level headed and rational choice and is instead focusing on media blackouts, cherry picked quotes taken out of context and social justice. I predict it won't work like usual.

This was predicted on /pol/ before it came out. Check the archive and excusemy sage since this is not /tv/. Milo is a fag so don't call me a fanboy.
>>
>>79649925
he's gay he likes burly manlets like himself
>>
>>79648756
This is all Rogans fault for prying.
>>
>>79649357
>guys guys it was just a joke!

yea fuck this guy
>>
>>79649999
>fuck this guy

playing right into his hand
>>
>More proof that all gays are pedophiles

Liberals BTFO
>>
Why is jamie such a sidekick slave bitch to rogan
>>
>build a career around being shocking and trying to piss people off
>succeed
>wtf why is everyone mad at me? I didn't mean it guys

I don't think he's a pedo but I do think he deserves everything that's happening now. You can't make yourself a professional shit stirrer and then act shocked when you get shit on you.
>>
literally our guy

based Milo
>>
>>79649732
it makes no sense. I can understand people finding words out of Milo's mouth offensive 2 years ago, but now when everyone has an idea who he is: nah.
>>
>>79650644
>I don't think he's a pedo
He's a hebephile i.e. someone who finds young teens who have already entered puberty attractive so no he isn't a pedo but he still is breaking the law
>>
Jamie pull up the meaning of life
>>
If he's saying 14 year olds don't want to fuck 14 year olds then that is fucking insane.

How deluded do you have to be
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.