[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trash sequel >destroys the seductive nature of an unknown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Aliens 1986.jpg (286KB, 991x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens 1986.jpg
286KB, 991x1500px
Trash sequel

>destroys the seductive nature of an unknown enemy in the first film.
>turns xenos into zerg rush canon fodder
>cringy dialog coming from all of the marine characters
>has dumb child actors (always a terrible idea)
>A forced checklist of items from the first film: Androids, motion tracker, a flamethrower, etc...
>all minor characters either fall into two categories: Space hillbillies or greedy capitalists
>Stars Ripley instead of building a new protag
>Has to advance the timeline so Cameron can get rid of Ripley's pesky daughter.
>So Ripley can go on a new adventure instead of living the rest of her years with her daughter.
>Ripley suddenly turns into a super badass xeno slayer that takes the fight to the aliens, rather than a survivor that barely got out alive.
>Most of the movie is jerking off to sci-fi weaponry.
>'Muh stronk womyn' done in the the most forced/pandering fashion ever.

Why do people like this movie?
>>
>>79648708
>having a sequel at all to the perfect organism that is Ridley Scott's Alien
>>
Shit thread.
>>
>>79648708
I kinda liked where you were going but you ended up being retarded.
>>
File: Cameron.James.jpg (25KB, 293x473px) Image search: [Google]
Cameron.James.jpg
25KB, 293x473px
>ridley makes shit prequel to alien
>cameron will never make an amazing prequel to aliens
>>
>>79648708
>destroys the seductive nature of an unknown enemy in the first film
You found the aliens seductive?

>turns xenos into zerg rush canon fodder
More like your vidya faggot shit made zerg into xenos rush canon fodder

>cringy dialog coming from all of the marine characters
You have never met a marine

>has dumb child actors (always a terrible idea)
Objective opinion and not always the case

>A forced checklist of items from the first film: Androids, motion tracker, a flamethrower, etc...
Oh gee, a sequel uses the same weapons and tools as the original, what a surprise. None of these change the film, they are just continuity.

>all minor characters either fall into two categories: Space hillbillies or greedy capitalists
Umm, Ripley was neither a hillbilly or greedy capitalist. You can't even back up your argument with the protagonist.

>Stars Ripley instead of building a new protag
Oh wow, God forbid the protagonist makes a reappearance in the sequel. This isn't even an argument. Just proves how stupid you are.

>Has to advance the timeline so Cameron can get rid of Ripley's pesky daughter
Did you even watch the movie? The passing of time has nothing to do with daughter, but rather the daughter is to show the significance of the advancement of time. Ripley has literally outlived her own offspring because of space travel. Nothing to do with Ripley's daughter who isn't even important until a garbage 2014 vidya game.

>So Ripley can go on a new adventure instead of living the rest of her years with her daughter.
2014 video game, underage faggot. Nothing to do with Cameron.

Ripley suddenly turns into a super badass xeno slayer that takes the fight to the aliens, rather than a survivor that barely got out alive.
Oh wow, the hero is doing heroic things. What a tragedy.

>Most of the movie is jerking off to sci-fi weaponry
Wow, a movie with marines has weapons? I'm shocked

>Muh stronk womyn
Her character's gender makes no difference within the story.
>>
>>79648708
Haha it's just a movie nigga. You don't have to watch it. Just close your eyes haha
>>
File: tmp_4509-aliens5006-1119366929.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4509-aliens5006-1119366929.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
Op your post was mostly shitty..
Mostly.
>>
>>79648708
>My opinions are shit and I love sucking cocks.
OP is still OP I see.
>>
>>79649031
It wasn't easy, making an even shittier post than OP, but somehow you managed that, congratulations
>>
>>79649952
My post is not shit. You're just a fucking low IQ nigger
>>
>>79649984
thanks for the compliment but unfortunately I'm just a hairless white monkey, I wuz not kangz
>>
Cameron is literally this Generations Jack Arnold.
>>
File: TerminatorInClub.jpg (39KB, 673x378px) Image search: [Google]
TerminatorInClub.jpg
39KB, 673x378px
The Terminator is miles better than Terminator 2
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.