[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unfunny, immature 60 year old man child >every episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

>unfunny, immature 60 year old man child
>every episode is the same with him just talking to the people that work for him in the studio and talking down to them even though he's the one who hired them
>the rest of the show is what's left of 'the wack pack' still calling and rehashing the same shit after 25 years
>so insecure about himself he's tried to pressure other radio stations into shutting down, even those that arent even in direct competition or the same market
>literally has the hallways closed down each day as he enters and exits the building
>refuses to talk about any past relationships or wrong doing with any cohosts or comedians he's had on the show that are now banned because they either became bigger or were funnier than he was

Why is this cuck still on the air?
>>
Is it a hair system?
>>
>>79647840
virtually everyone who is successful is a prick and has back stabbed people to get ahead. thats how life works. of course there are some exceptions. but they are few and far between.
>>
name a better broadcaster in either radio OR tv. I'll wait.
>>
>>79647840
his glory days were the 80's. he peaked in the mid 90's, and it was stale until Artie joined the show. He was able to breathe new life into it for awhile. Once he left it's been awful ever since.
>>
>>79647942
Dennis Prager
>>
>>79647942
Don Imus
>>
>>79647942
>name a better broadcaster

Tom Brokaw
>>
>the bachelor
>the bachelor
>the bachelor

What did he mean by this?
>>
i listened to the show religiously when he first came to la, 3am to 11am everyday during summer vacation. then when the movie filming started it just became one big infomercial, though i still listened here and there it was never the same.
>>
>>79647840
His 9/11 show was pure kino
>>
>>79648127
>16 years ago
>>
The show stopped being interesting once Artie left, then they banned Gilbert Gottfried because they became too PC, which is ironic. I don't think Howard's capable of compassion, he has to pretend to care about a death or tragedy. Fuck him, he exploits anyone he can for personal gain.
>>
>>79647840

You're a sad cunt Opie.
>>
>banned gilbert for spitting on the walls
>>
>>79647840
Comforting, familiar background noise. I still listen to Michael Savage despite his nauseatingly bloated sense of self-importance and Alex Jones despite his constant fellating of Trump because they're both familiar and unique voices even if they both jumped the shark years ago.
>>
>>79648270
>Artie can't see Howard and Jimmy can't see Opie
>Bravo Nolan
>>
hes literally a faggot now

he was riding off Beetljuice's fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0qXIW43wg
>>
>>79648587
>Jimmy has been on radio for close to 15years
>gets his own show
>spurgs out with the sound board literally every day as if he's new
>no one has the balls to tell him he's awful
>>
>>79647942
Opie
>>
>>79649097
Even Howard fans have to admit that Howard would never relinquish his show to a musical guest and just have them make beautiful music while he sits back quietly.

Nope, Howard has to be the center of attention at all times
>>
>>79647942
rush limbaugh
>>
File: QkuOigW.jpg (93KB, 1187x857px) Image search: [Google]
QkuOigW.jpg
93KB, 1187x857px
>>79647866
yup, it was revealed in the greatest moment in stern show history to top it off
>>
>>79648226
>once Artie left
the show was funny before and after artie. he's not that great. if anything he brought tons of negative energy and pessimism into the room and he's a flagrant attention whore.
>whaa whaa woe is me im a sad clown
comics are such bores
>>
>>79649178
the fuck are you talking about; there are loads of musical guests that play long sets and its normal to break for questions in between songs
>>
>>79649220
> before artie

Absolute peak of the stern show, with jackie behind him stern was fucking hilarious

> during artie

Artie carried the show, hit and miss

> post artie

Barely funny, but still funny
>>
>>79649258
this, there have been some amazing musical performances on the stern show over the years
>>
>>79647942
Ron
>>
>>79649296
Opie did literally nothing wrong. Anthony OD'd on redpills and wrecked their ship.
>>
>>79649316
he invented unplugged
>>
>>79649341
And what about Jim Norton?
>>
If he doesn't have Jackie, Billy and Artie back individually or as a group before he quits I will be disappointed.
>>
>>79647942
Drew Lane
>>
>>79650379
He won't. He's a fucking cunt.
>>
>>79647942
"East Side" Dave Mcdonald
>>
>>79647840

He's a kike.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.