[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A young African American man visits his white girlfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 4

File: GetOut.png (4MB, 1584x2345px) Image search: [Google]
GetOut.png
4MB, 1584x2345px
>A young African American man visits his white girlfriend's family estate where he learns that many of its residents, who are black, have gone missing, and he soon learns the horrible truth when another frantic African-American warns him to "get out". He soon learns this is easier said than done.
HOLY FUCK HOW WAS THIS ALLOWED TO BE MADE?
>>
I'm not watching this because I heard, "I would have voted Obama for a third term," in the trailer
>>
Imagine being so delicate that a movie triggers you before it's even released and you have to run to the internet to complain about it.
>>
>>79647570
Jews
>>
File: 125162137.png (235KB, 1149x554px)
125162137.png
235KB, 1149x554px
>100%
>>
>>79647570
looks like a great comedy
what's the matter white boy?
>>
It's like they made a movie specifically to out anyone who criticizes it as racist.
>>
Is race-baiting the next hot genre?
>>
Supposedly it really makes fun of how obsessed white liberals are with black people.
>>
>>79647850
it's a comedy dude
the whole thing is a long key and peele sketch
it's not that deep
>>
>>79647609
You're getting slow.

Did your tour of duty on /pol/ tire you out?
>>
>>79647570
It started off being marketed as a pure horror movie but now the slant has changed to horror-comedy
>>
>>79647916
Shit, I might watch it then.

I've always wondered why blacks aren't more pissed off at liberals' creepy obsession with them.
>>
>>79647570
People are mad since you know a movie about a white man being victimized by black people could never be made. Its the whole

>only white people can be racist

thing.

>>79647609
You gotta admit it's stupid though, I mean going full /pol/ over it is probably a bit much but the people upset by it do kinda have a point.
>>
>>79648068
>the people upset by it do kinda have a point
No they don't, because it's an obvious fucking parody. You're literally, unironically retarded.
>>
>>79648085
And you couldn't even make a parody about the opposite situation
>>
>>79647570
>whites hypnotizing blacks to become slaves again
>blacks ultimate fear has resurfaced, what they knew was hiding under a thin veil is now in the open

Don't know who this movie plays out to more really. It'll be a money maker either way
>>
>>79648118
You absolutely could, White Men Can't Jump and 8 Mile are revered white fish outta water classics.
>>
>>79648068
the movie an absurd dark comedy that only mocks rich white liberals. you reactionary retards need to be euthenized
>>
>>79648188
also training day
>>
>>79647570
It's a comedy
>>
>>79648118
god damn case and point

I will wait patiently for the (you) for this
>inb4 hrrrduurrr I don't watch nigger trash films
>>
>>79648188
>>79648211
ok lets see that absurd dark comedy about a community of black people systematically killing white people then.

I don't even really give a shit about this movie desu I was just trying to explain the people triggered by it but now I apparently need to be euthanized. I didn't vote for Trump bros just calm down.
>>
The white people are putting their brains into black people so they can get government benefits

Looks funny
>>
>>79648168
How is placing the brain of an elderly white person into the body of younger blacks labeled as "hypnotizing"?

its defiantly going to make some money, I'd like to see flat out drunk. Only way its meant to be watched
>>
>>79648308
I don't care who you voted for, you're dumb and that's all that matters.

>dark comedy about a community of black people systematically killing white people then
Do The Right Thing ;^) , Boss Nigger
>>
>>79648321
kek

I want to watch this movie now
>>
>>79648321
is that a joke?
>>
>>79648321
If that's really the plot then that's actually pretty hilarious.
>>
>>79648358
read the plot anon, someone on here posted a few months back
>>
>>79648358
Yes you thick, dumb cunt. It's made my one of the most well known comedians right after releasing a movie about Keanu Reeve's dog.
>>
>>79648308
Isn't that movie called "Reality"?
>>
if the movie is half as good as the trailers it will be great. I'm hyped for this movie.
>>
>>79648341
>How is placing the brain of an elderly white person

Tf...?
Time to put down that needle Josh
>>
>>79648321
Wait did /pol/ make this movie?
>>
>>79647570
>le ironic /pol/ false flag
The movie is a comedy/ satire. Stop getting triggered and fuck off.
>>79647609
You're probably OP trying to make /pol/ look triggered all the time.
>>
>early 20 year olds not being able to understand the subtlety of cultural satire

you'll learn one day not to take things so seriously
>>
File: tut tut tut.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
tut tut tut.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>79648388

>tut tut
>>
>>79648426
>tfw you heard the director interviewed today calling it the first "woke horror film"
>tfw you had no idea he really meant it

Jordan confirmed red-pilled
>>
>>79648001
It was made by a famous comedian. Of course it was always going to be a comedy.
>>
>>79648456
but I'm 22 and understood that after a couple days. What does that make me mister anon?

Wait maybe my brain was taken from a old person too
>>
>>79648463
holy shit is it 2012 again?

somebody post the tick tick tick booom timebomb gif
>>
>>79648454

every time /pol/ gets triggered it's a false flag.

so you guys aren't actually triggered every time you see a black person in real life or in film or tv? good to know.
>>
>>79648481
My only question is if it plays it straight the whole time. If the movie winks at the audience too much it will dilute the humor.
>>
>>79648497

read the name in the image i replied to retard
>>
>>79648499
I go to /pol/ sometimes and they can be pretty retarded but not nearly retarded enough to mistake this obvious comedy film by a comedian for what it is.
>>
>>79647570
It's a satire of how it feels to be "the black guy in the room"
Calm the fuck down, holy shit.
>>
>>79648576
>white people are so racist it feels like they all want to murder you

wow I had no idea
>>
>>79647588
It's making fun of white yuppie liberals who only superficially connect with black people
>>
>>79648526
You think this is a comedy?
Lol are you straining to believe your own lie right now or does it come easily?
>>
>>79648607
They're not trying to murder the guy.
>>
>>79648492
someone who is not an idiot
>>
>>79648576
It's satire of being a fatherless criminal?
>>
>>79647916
Atlanta did it first tbqh
>>
>>79648637
You're right. Jordan Peele is known for his drama films and serious horror movies. That is probably it.
>>
>>79648667
Did you watch the same trailer as we did?
>>
>>79648638
Right right I mean they wanna remove and replace his brain but of course not kill him.
>>
>>79647588
its over the top like that on purpose, movie is directed by a comedian, its satire
>>
They have no idea how to market it, they're trying to play both sides
>>
>>79648687
You know there are satirical comedies and they're not the same as your Adam Sandler or Marvel quip goofy shit?
>>
>>79648687
What is subverting expectations? You go in expecting a straight horror film, get dark comedy. Not every comedic movie needs to have rapid fire jokes and improv. The humor can arise naturally from the situation the characters are in.
>>
>>79648699
It's a satire of liberals who act overly fond of black people to try to prove they're not racist.
You make it sound like he's being hunted by the KKK for being a darkie. But I guess giving context to the movie wouldn't satisfy your victim complex, huh?
>>
>>79648716
Can you describe yourself to me really quick

I want to make sure to avoid anyone resembling you for the rest of my life. It'll streamline things for me
>>
>>79648713
theyre not dumb. they didn't agree to spend millions of dollars on a movie they dont understand or know how to market. you're missing the point of the movie.
>>
>>79648781
If this >>79648321 is true then that's a pretty big subversion of expectation. It is funny.
>>
It's making fun of blacks and liberals. I'm from /pol/ and even I got that
>>
>>79648796
kek was just pointing out that they are in fact trying to kill him in the movie.

>They're not trying to murder the guy.

Yes they are.

That's what I was responding too, not commenting on the broader themes of the movie.
>>
>>79648855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRIXJe6zSsU
>>
>>79648871
They arent though. Read the plot.
>>
>>79648871
Yeah, nice try. "white people are so racist it feels like they all want to murder you" implies you think the movie is about them ganging up on him and trying to murder him out of hatred for black people. The whole "they want to switch brains" thing isn't even confirmed, so you can't even pull the "but TECHNICALLY that's murder, so I was right ha ha!" schtick either.

The point I'm trying to make is people are getting triggered because they skimmed the premise of the movie and assumed it was going to be a movie about how whitey is evil and always wants to lynch the black man. The reviews that are out already confirm the movie's a satire about forms of racism or racial fixation that don't necessarily come from a place of hate.
>>
>>79649000
>The whole "they want to switch brains" thing isn't even confirmed, so you can't even pull the "but TECHNICALLY that's murder

The fuck is TECHNICAL about that? That's murder. If I tried to switch brains with you anon I'd be killing you, and me probably but still.
>>
>>79649049
>Le white people are so racist they wanna kill themselves as well as darkies
Kys
>>
>>79649073
Anon this isn't about the underlying themes I'm just saying they are trying to kill him, unless you know something about the plot I don't but clearly there's some kind of violence going on from the trailer.
>>
>>79649049
They're not trying to switch brains in the movie. Are you seriously so gullible you actually thought they were making a horror movie where the master plan was for white people to switch brains with black people so they can get welfare?
>>
>>79649127
Regardless they are trying to kill him, and that would be murder as well.
>>
>>79648952
If you don't talk about it, it will go away. This is actually true. If we all went three generations without talking about race it would literally go away.
>>
>>79649122
They're not trying to kill him. Not even by switching brains. You're arguing about nothing.
>>
>>79648321
>>79648358
It's true that white liberals are putting their brains into black people. But it's not to get gov benefits, it's because they love black culture so much
>>
>>79649127

How would that not be one of the greatest marketing ploys of all time?

>flooded by minorities and white liberals hoping for Moonlight 2
>huge media coverage when it's a comedy about white people transferring into black people to receive government benefits
>/pol/ memes it into the highest grossing movie of all time.
>>
>>79649167
What are they trying to do then?
>>
>>79649154
>Regardless they are trying to kill him
All that's been confirmed so far is that they torture him and subject him to what looks like A Clockwork Orange-style mindrape.
>>
>>79649199
You really think it's unreasonable, based on the trailers, to think they're trying to kill him?
>>
>>79649245
You are now resorting to assumptions to continue being the victim.
>>
>>79649158
Is it possible for black people to assimilate? No, simply because they are physically too different nor should they really want to. Can they better their own culture and cohabitate well with whites. Yes, once the jews are disposed of.
>>
>>79649286
I don't think it's that far fetched an assumption... and how is this about being a victim?
>>
>>79648817
Except I'm not
>>
>>79649198
Brainwash them into being respectable
>>
>>79647976
>the whole thing is a long key and peele sketch

Plz no, Keanu was terrible to sit through
>>
>>79647899
Birth of a Nation bombed, so no.
>>
>>79648321
Was gonna post that it's a body snatching movie, but anon beat me to it. One guy mentions, "it's cool to be black now."
>>
WE WUZ STEPFORD WIVES AND SHIEET
>>
>>79649307
last sentence is really important
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.