[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw someone says they think Sunny has lost "it". Post-season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 12501000581.png (274KB, 395x417px) Image search: [Google]
12501000581.png
274KB, 395x417px
mfw someone says they think Sunny has lost "it".

Post-season 9 Sunny Thread
>>
>reddit: the show
>>
>>79647085
kys

honestly, if you don't appreciate something just because someone else who you don't like likes it, you should go back to high school. grow up fagggooo
>>
Season 11 was actually trash

Season 12 is pretty good
>>
Really though these past few seasons have been outright bad.

>what are the rules xd
>grandma sitcom
>wolf cola haha

The water park episode was the only decent one. For real, I'm really curious as to how long the people that defend sunny have been watching it. It seems like the ones that like zombie sunny started watching it on netflix in the last few years
>>
File: 1437427236007.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1437427236007.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>79647085

>Playing le "I don't like it, so it's reddit" card

Autism: The Poster
>>
i think what makes the show so continually great is that no matter how weak the plots can be, especially lately, though i think this season has been pretty damn good, you can always be rewarded by the subtle actions/phrases of the characters. my only problem with the series are callbacks to prior episodes, which to me just reeks of unoriginality. the characters make the show, it was never about the plot.
>>
>memeing fucks say sunny is SJW now

>mac bangin tranny
>frank saying what's wrong with gays marrying and wanting to be sad like the rest of us
>>
>this show sucks now so instead of not watching it anymore i'm going to bitch about how shitty it is
>>
past few seasons have been pretty hit or miss but this season has me crying in laughter again
>>
LOOK OUT, FAGGOT
>>
The haters will always hate. People have been shitting on new episodes of Sunny since I started posting here. Even back during season 5, when we had IASIP threads here, people would shit and bitch about the new episodes, meanwhile Season 5 is now considered probably the best of all IASIP seasons.

I'll admit, I do think there has been a slight drop in quality of the show, but it's not that severe, and it's mostly due to them re-using old jokes that have been played out, but overall I still find the new episodes highly watchable and hilarious. Actually, the only one I really didn't think was that great was the Wolf Cola episode, all the others have been wonderful.
>>
>>79647294
I enjoyed PTS Dee. The ending was cruel and the message wan't as on the nose as some of the others this season

I felt like the making a murderer one was a missed opportunity. I really enjoy how well Glen plays crazy and didn't get quite what I had hoped out of the episode because they focused to much on parodying making a murder and the jinx etc
>>
>>79647294
yeah the rules one was shit.

But Boggs episode was one of the goats. not to mention frank on the water slide and the build up to that (although I will say that they didn't really deliver on dennis in that episode).

Charlie work was great, original, and hilarious.

Psycho Pete Returns got me on a Talking Heads kick for 3 weeks straight.

The Gang Misses the Boat was probably the best episode of the whole series, but not likely to be anyone's *Favorite*, but almost certainly the *best*.

Family Fight was kino

Being Frank was another great one, like Charlie work. very very well written and produced.

The Gang Goes to Hell was pretty good as well, easily as good as most episodes seasons 3-9.

This season has been hit and miss - but when it has hit it's been very very great. Also they said nigger again, so they still haven't gone totally sjw.
>>
>>79647393
>now

those episodes were like 10 years ago jabroni
>>
>>79648052
he's saying they were "sjw" then too
>>
>The Gang Turns Black: 1/10
>The Gang Goes to the Water Park: 6/10
>Old Lady House: A Situation Comedy: 5/10
>Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare: 5/10
>Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer: 3/10
>Hero or Hate Crime: 9/10
>PTSDee: 7/10

OFFICIAL RANKINGS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.