[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of House of Cards? Is it a good show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: House_of_Cards_Season_1_Poster.jpg (258KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cards_Season_1_Poster.jpg
258KB, 1013x1500px
What does /tv/ think of House of Cards? Is it a good show or just mediocre junk?
>>
It's honestly not good. Just cheesy style with a bunch of bisexual shit
>>
>>79646793
>good show

It's great, top 5 shows on Netflix easy
>>
It's the West Wing for people who were too young to watch it when it was on the air, or too stupid to understand it now
>>
>>79646818
Yeah cheesy is a good word. The series is chock full of insufferable characters, some of whom are SUPPOSED to be cool and likable but do not come across that way.

It's too raunchy and edgy for its own good. It's disingenuous.

And Robin Wright looks like David Bowie. Fuck that bitch and everything she's in
>>
I like it, me and my mum watch it.

Season 1 is easily the best but there havn't been any episodes I particularly disliked.
>>
watch until you get bored then just put on some old trump rallies
>>
First two seasons were great, then the show takes a downhill turn during the 3rd, and goes back up a bit in the 4th.

>>79647227
Same, my mom loves it.
I'm curious to see what will happen with the election.
>>
the gay stuff ruins it for me, I can't really recommend it to anyone because of it and it makes me never want to rewatch the series
>>
File: 1476039190705.jpg (322KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1476039190705.jpg
322KB, 531x471px
>>79647272
>mfw the white muslim terrorists were written to attend the same piece of shit school as my sister
>>
>>79646793
Started good and went to absolute shit after he actually became president.

They betrayed everything his character was set up to be.
>>
i like it, it's a pretty decent show.

it was better before he became president though, the best part of the show was his political maneuvering. after he got to the top, it just didn't keep my attention.

also, it seemed like once he became top dog every issue had one episode devoted to it and the issue was solved by the end of that episode. in the earlier season, plots were far more drawn out and i honestly enjoyed that more.

who's /tv/'s favorite character?
mine's stamper by a long shot, meechum is was second.
>>
>>79647495
I liked his subplot because it kind of felt like an inverted stalker horror movie plot, but now that that's over I don't give a shit what happens to him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.