[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you talk during films and explain things like an autist to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0038.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0038.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
do you talk during films and explain things like an autist to your normie friends?
>>
>>79644821
I guess it's apparently autistic to teach people things and expand their minds.
>>
I don't watch film with other people.
>>
>>79645041
spbp, but the times I watched with mom I did
>>
>>79644821
I'm like a fucking director commentaries on that shit.

No one wants to watch movies with me anymore, but that's fine. I just record myself and play it back the next time I watch the movie so it seems like someone is as smart as I am.
>>
>>79645041
I've resorted to this because its just futile watching with friends.
We will turn on Netflix and then one of them just keeps scrolling while I suggest good shit and finds the shittiest horror movie, like recently #Horror and puts it on.

I'm really getting sick of this shit, they find it so funny but I find it mind numbing and boring. Don't even get me started on the time when I tried to show them Mulholland Drive.
>>
>>79644821
source
>>
n-no
>>
>>79645745

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekkon_Dekinai_Otoko
>>
No, I let them enjoy the film. Maybe afterwards I'll bring up some notable point or trivia if I know it.

People who talk during films, even if its about he film, are as bad as people who don't pay attention because you are interrupting it just as much.
>>
>>79644821
>that expression on his face

This is how I'm going to visualize you fags in my mind from now on
>>
>>79645287
>Don't even get me started on the time when I tried to show them Mulholland Drive.
Mulholland Drive is a shit movie and if you think it's "deep" you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>79644821
No, I wish I had family and friends who watched Kurosawa and the other Japanese classics.
>>
File: mpv-shot0035.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0035.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>your face when a girl says this to you

this show is comfy
>>
>>79645926
hiroshi abe is awesome
>>
>>79645287

Why would you show normie friends mulholland drive? The issue isn't really them here, it's you. Film is a fucking subjective media that takes a lot of effort and time to really get into and understand.

You don't throw people into a deeper end of the pool and just assume they'll be able to swim like you can without practice. You watch stuff that is higher quality "normie" stuff with them until they are ready and/or show an interest.

It would take some autistic ass to think like that.
>>
>>79645287
They enjoy the classic tropes and engage a movie on its terms. You're watching >>good<< movies to validate your hobby.

I'd say you're an insecure ass and they like film way more than you do.
>>
>>79645926
Me on the left.
>>
I make commentaries if the movie doesn't explain some reference that I think it's important to the story, and if I know the people watching the movie with me would appreciate such thing. Otherwise I just shut the fuck up, most people don't care about any of that stuff.
>>
>>79644979
if you talk in a theatre/during a first-time view, yeah youre autistic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.