[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start watching nocturnal animals because of amy adams >opening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>start watching nocturnal animals because of amy adams
>opening shot

What the fuck /tv/
>>
it's a pleb filter
>>
>>79644452
Amy Adams looks like THAT?
>>
Tom Ford is gay, but yeah, this is probably the greatest pleb filter scene of the past decade
>>
>>79644452
It's just a taste of the SJW propaganda this film is riddled with. Stay away.
>>
>>79644474
>>79644500
This, turn in your patrician card mate. You're done.
>>79644503
It's literally misandrist and anti-woman retard
>>
>>79644535
>It's literally misandrist and anti-woman retard

It's neither of those, you apologist shill.
>>
It comes out on blu ray tomorrow is it worth the purchase /tv/??
>>
>>79644475
Almost. She's desperately trying to hide how pregnant she is this entire movie
>>
What's the matter OP? It is exactly what you'd find at a nu wave (((art))) gallery. It detracts nothing from the film.
>>
>>79644564
Do you enjoy promoting obesity and other SJW agendas?
>>
>>79644562
>BTFOing the female protagonist because she aborted Jakey G's baby and left him for a selfish douche, only to want to get back with him after he sends her a psychopathic murder/rape fantasy about her and their unborn daughter

Yes women come off very well in this film
>>
>>79644452
Whoa. Amy Adams looks like *THAT.*
>>
>>79644612
>fat person's grotesque visage is shown for so long the audience becomes physically repulsed
>must be those damn SJWs!

Go cool your heels over on /po/, kiddo, you're a danger to yourself and others in this state
>>
>>79644656
That's just one woman, you fucking inbred. How does that make the entire film anti-woman? By this logic, if a black man gets shot in a film then it promotes white supremacy.
>>
>>79644707
Using pol/SJW logic, yes that's exactly how it works
>>
>>79644612
Buddy at work told me that people were pissed about the opening... He said the main character is an artist and it's one of her exhibits and it is like 2 minutes. I want serious answers please not childish drivel.
>>
>>79644758
Best kino I've seen in a long time
>critics hate it
>reddit hates it
>stars /our literal guys n gals/ Jakey G, Mommy Amy and Based Michael Shannon
Pure undiluted kino from start to finish
>>
>>79644866

>Critics hate it

It's received mostly acclaim since it's been released, anon.
>>
>>79644452
>implying I haven't banged a bunch of fat chicks
>>
File: nah.png (310KB, 944x435px) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
310KB, 944x435px
>>79644895
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.