[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why Bilbo Baggin? Perhaps it is because I am afraid, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gandalf.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>Why Bilbo Baggin? Perhaps it is because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.

Unironically wtf did he mean by this? Is he saying if even Bilbo has the balls to go on the quest then he should too?
>>
>>79644265
It's just meaningless filler dialogue. In the book Gandalf chose Bilbo for the quest because he was small and expendable. Same reason he chose Frodo years later. He doesn't need anyone's courage, he's a fucking angel.
>>
>>79644265
Yes.

Bilbo is a cowardly little hobbit but in times of trouble he can rise to the occasion and surprise you when you most need it. If Bilbo is willing to not be a chicken then that should give all the courage to be a bit more like him.
>>
>>79644265

Does she riverdance?
>>
>>79644265
Afraid of lowering taxes perhaps, maybe bilbo was the better economist
>>
>>79644265
Gandalf chose Bilbo because
1. Dragons don't know what hobbits smell like
2. Hobbits don't wear shoes so dragons can't hear their steps very well
3. God told him to
>>
>>79644434

That's not true at all. Gandalf perceived Hobbits as having righteous hearts and being more incorruptible than any being in Middle Earth, including elves.

I think what Gandalf is saying is akin to "This being is so weak and pathetic, and yet he is willing to go up against evil he can't even fucking comprehend. This inspirational for me, a fucking demigod, to go up against those forces".
>>
>Why Bilbo Baggins? Well, you see my dear Galadriel, I have very little stockbroking experience, and Bilbo spent over 20 years on Wall Street. When we get to Erebor we'll re-establish the stock market at Dale to recompense for the economic recession caused by Smaug's depreciation of the Dwarven currency. Such an enterprise will boost the local economy and create jobs for thousands of people, thus boosting public spending and lowering weed prices.
>>
>>79644641
What could it have been
>>
Did Gandalf ever fuck Galadriel? Or is he a virgin hence giving the title wizard a whole new meaning?
>>
>>79644706

I imagine he probably fucked her. Galadriel is known as one of the hottest pieces of elf ass ever in all of history, far beyond Cate Blanchett's portrayal. As such, she would have solicited cock only from the most prestigious suitors, and it's hard to do better than an angel.
>>
>>79644641
Did Smaug heavily tax Laketown?
>>
Bilbo is also great grand nephew of Bandobras "Bullroarer" Took a Hobbit hero and Gandalf likely knew him.
>>
>>79644994
What were his tax policies like?
>>
>>79644641
>I. AM. SMAUG!
>I BUY WHAT I WISH!
>I AM RICH! RICH! RICH!
>MY INTEREST EARNINGS ARE LIKE TEN FOLD SHIELDS!
>MY STOCK HOLDINGS ARE LIKE SWORDS!
>SHORT-TERM INVESTMENTS, SPEARS!
>THE SHOCK OF MY CREDIT RATING, A THUNDERBOLT!
>MY NONTAXABLE INCOME, A HURRICANE!
>AND MY LIQUID ASSETS...DEATH.

>WELL?! WHERE ARE MARKET PERSPECTIVES NOW?
>>
File: 1472285204399.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1472285204399.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>79644845
Does Gandalf even have a dick and butthole? Does the guy even need to take a shit? Or he uses the ancient removus poopus method?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.