/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Showtime’s “Billions” doesn’t premiere until Feb.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 46

File: we want the tumblr audience.png (519KB, 808x760px) Image search: [Google]
we want the tumblr audience.png
519KB, 808x760px
>Showtime’s “Billions” doesn’t premiere until Feb. 19, but producers say the show’s second season will feature “fresh, exciting energy,” courtesy of a new character that’s believed to be a first for mainstream television.

>Asia Kate Dillon, whose credits include “Orange is the New Black” and “Master of None,” joins the “Billions” cast as Taylor, a new intern at Axe Capital, the hedge fund run by billionaire Bobby “Axe” Axelrod (Damian Lewis). What makes the casting so groundbreaking is that both Dillon and Taylor self-identify as gender non-conforming.

>Dillon, who uses the singular pronoun “they” for identification, told The Huffington Post that learning to “navigate the ethically murky world of finance” as the first gender non-binary character on a major TV series was a “delicious” opportunity.

>“As someone who is non-binary gender identifying, I feel a particular responsibility to portray members of my community on stage and on screen, not only as fully fleshed-out characters who are integral to the plot, but as characters whose gender identity is just one of many parts that make up the whole person,” Dillon, who hails from Ithaca, New York, said. “I also feel I have a responsibility to portray members of my community as accepted, loved and valued.”
>>
>>79643265
>As someone who is non-binary gender identifying,
As someone who gets easily annoyed at people who preface all their statements with "As someone who ...", this pisses me off.
>>
File: undefined.png (903KB, 1239x929px) Image search: [Google]
undefined.png
903KB, 1239x929px
>>79643265
>>
uhh...
>>
>I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
test
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (700KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
700KB, 1180x842px
>>79643265
>CRACKLE CRACKLE GUISE DAN SODER HERE WITH BIG JAY OAKERSON ON THE CAST OF BILLIONS

>THATS RIGHT DAN HAHA NIGGER GOOK PUSSY WEED RIGHT CHRISTINE?!

>HAHAHAHA WHEN WE GRT BACK WE'LL GO TO THE PHONES

>THIS IS THE BONFIRE
>>
>>79643328
Buck isn't nonbinary, he's FtM
>>
>>79643265

>SJW shit

It will be forgotten after a month by the blogger-army and will be cancelled after one season.

This shit never makes money.
>>
File: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (5KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg
5KB, 480x325px
n-netflix btfo
>>
>>79644549
It's season 2 right now senpai
>>
File: long long road ahead.png (173KB, 1614x267px) Image search: [Google]
long long road ahead.png
173KB, 1614x267px
>>79643265
get ready they's it's gonna be awhile.
>>
So gender neutral/non conforming means you just shave your head and wearing boring clothes? Isnt this the kind of shit that all those sci fi stories about horribly oppressive societies warned us about? How is this a first?

This is the equivalent of everyone picking the good topics for a project so you get the last, shitty topic no one else wanted so you just shit out whatever you got the night before it's due. Except its with identity politics in TV.
>>
>>79643265
androgyny is new in 2017. never been seen before.
>>
File: you wouldnt test a chromosome.png (53KB, 537x583px) Image search: [Google]
you wouldnt test a chromosome.png
53KB, 537x583px
>>79643265

reminder that biological sex is a social construct
>>
>>79643265
lmao looks like some dystopia novel castrated clone worker. All they need is a fucking jump suit or some shit.
>>
>>79646448
>>"genitals and gonads are usually not visible most of the time"
Um, what?

I'm waiting for the first trans "woman" to sue a doctor for some kind of discrimination when "she" gets prostate cancer.
Be who you want to be, but there are some things you gotta get fucking realistic about
>>
>>79643434
>"Is he like me?"
>"NAH SON, I'M MAD NON-GENDER CONFORMING."
>"Is he... like me...?"
>"NAH, DOES HE SPIT HOT INTERSECTIONAL FEMINISM LIKE ME. YO DAD.
>>
File: 1487248224647.webm (3MB, 862x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487248224647.webm
3MB, 862x480px
>>79643265
>>
Captain Winters deserves better than this.
>>
I bet richard winters isnt happy
>>
>>79646775
GONADS AND GENITALS AREN'T VISIBLE BECAUSE YOU'RE WEARING CLOTHES, SHITLORD
>>
File: 1487031095001.jpg (122KB, 640x833px) Image search: [Google]
1487031095001.jpg
122KB, 640x833px
as long as all gender neutral women continue to look like this i have no problem
>>
>>79643265

It's just a girl with a buzzcut.
>>
>survive WW2 through some of the most dangerous assignments
>finally make peace with your life at war and establish a good business
>some slut gets to your position because it has no vag or cock

christ
>>
>>79646935
How the fuck are "genderless" people lesbians? I never understood this bullshit
>>
>"Clothing has no gender"
>"Men can wear makeup too"
>"Girls can have short hair"

>gets a fucking buzzcut and wears men's clothing and suddenly is 'gender non-binary'

I hate this pick-and-choose attitude. Why can't I, as a man who looks like a fucking man, just walk around telling people I'm a woman? Why can't I just say "Oh because I dress like a man and look like a man, that doesn't mean I am a man!" Because that's fucking stupid. Obviously I am a man. And obviously this is a fucking chick with a buzzcut.
>>
>>79647020
Basically kids realized that, linguistically, "gender", "sex", and "sexuality" are three separate concepts that are not intrinsically linked.

However, they took this to mean "I can be any combination of those three determiners including all or none!" instead of realizing that those terms are used descriptively and not prescriptively, and only exist because of the well-known natural patterns of genetics that have yet to cease being common patterns.
>>
>>79646919
But they're pretty fucking visible at any doctor's appointment.
>>
>>79647119
So basically the SJW's version of abuse of notation?
>>
>>79647119
gender = I'm pretending to be a man
sex = I am a man cause I have a dick
sexuality = not being a faggot.
>>
>>79647112
>Why can't I, as a man who looks like a fucking man, just walk around telling people I'm a woman?

They do though. I now some guy that is a guy, looks like a guy, dresses like a guy but identifies as gender non-binary. What the fuck. But then again he entered into an open marriage with a blue haired tumblrite.
>>
>>79643265
Didn't Orange is the New Black already have a non-binary character with that chick who was in John Wick 2?
>>
>>79647119
>linguistically, "gender", "sex", and "sexuality" are three separate concepts that are not intrinsically linked.

Gender and sex were synonyms until some publish or perish asshat forced a distinction by dropping "roles" from "gender roles" in order to make his bullshit more controversial/meaningful and not just a reiteration of obvious bullshit.
>>
>>79647119
Someone else put it in a really nice way.
All this crazy gender shit is just the western form of chuunibyou. Instead of like jap kids, who pretend they're some reincarnated black dragon warrior fighting for survival against other demigod dragon warriors, western kids think they're some demisexual panromantic omnideviant ferrofluid genderqueers.
>>
>>79647269
i think she is just a lesbian in the show
>>
this show is based on the hedge fund Citadel

which is a cult

would have been way more interesting if they took this approach

Ray Dahlio is instead played by a ginger

fuck this show

so unrealistic

they're really hitting the hard topics lmao

can't they just focus on how capitalism / usury / "the markets" are destroying the world

w/e i'll buy my island in 3 years and peace out from humanity anyway

>t. quant doing work at home at 12:40 am and i have to be in the office in CT at 7 tomorrow
>>
>>79647112
This makes me want to dress in obnoxious drag, platinum blonde wig, red sequin dress and everything, and then make a big stink when someone says something about it.

>Woah, I never knew you were trans. Congratulations on-
EXCUSE ME? Just because I'm wearing a dress, these heels, and this hair style, suddenly I'm not a man? I'm still a man, and I can dress how I please.
>H-hey, that's cool! Drag is awesome and really shows that you're proud of-
DRAG? I'm wearing CLOTHES, not a COSTUME. Is it Halloween? Is this a masquerade ball? I'm just dressed. Would you prefer I go naked?
>Hey, glad you could show your true colors! Having an LGBT ally is-
What makes you think I'm any of those letters? I'm a man. I enjoy being a man. I am sexually attracted to women. Just because I'm wearing a dress doesn't mean I have some anti-straight-cis agenda.
>Look, no one wants to see all that... hair. Wear some real men's clothes and-
Stop oppressing me with your stereotypical and outdated masculine ideals IT'S MY BODY AND I CAN DRESS HOW I WANT REEEEEEEEEEE

>people instinctively think that because of the clothes, wig, and bitchy self-righteous attitude that I'm some kind of SJWLGBTOMGBBQAT-AT
>no one bats an eye when I walk straight into the girl's change room, because no one knows if or what kind of trans-whatever I am and no one wants to risk being "problematic", especially girls

Problem solved.
>>
>>79647421
edit ; bridgewater not citadel

i'm a retard xD

though Ken Griffin is also a faggot
>>
>>79643265
I'll be honest I would totally date/fuck that girl
>>
Nooooooo the outrage noooooo
>>
>>79647440
I bet you will totally do that.
>>
This is just very expensive virtue signaling
>>
File: 1486745194921.jpg (104KB, 1200x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486745194921.jpg
104KB, 1200x718px
This is what the elites want, a globalized mass of nationless, raceless, genderless, thoughtless, soulless cattle to rule over.
>>
>>79647356
"Gender" and "sex" are actually separate concepts though.

"Gender" is your "mental sex". It's the way you dress, talk, act, etc., whether masculine or feminine. No one really cares about "gender" because it really only determines spending habits.
"Sex" is your "physical sex", it's those fleshy bits between your legs that you were BORN with. This is what makes someone a man or a woman, and provides them with their gender.

Now, the two have gotten wires crossed before. It is historically known that there have been cases of people who swear honestly that they are of a gender that doesn't match their sex. The thing is- this used to be a PROBLEM. These victims realized that there was a serious discrepancy, and sought psychological HELP.

The problem now is that instead of recognizing this as a problem, we're saying "NO, THAT'S YOU! IT'S WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL, JUST LIKE OBESITY, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR FUCKED UP BODY WHETHER YOU MADE IT THAT WAY OR IT JUST GOT FUCKED UP ON ITS OWN! YOU GO GET THAT SURGERY TO MUTILATE YOUR GENITALS AND TRY TO CONVINCE EVERYONE TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS THE SEX YOU AREN'T EVEN IF YOU BLATANTLY AREN'T TO THE CASUAL OBSERVER, GURL! SURELY YOU WON'T REGRET THIS WHEN YOU'VE PUSHED AWAY ANY AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WITH WELL-ADJUSTED WORLDVIEWS WHO SEE YOU AS AN ANNOYING FREAK, AND ONLY ATTRACT THE TRANNY SEEKERS WHO ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT DISGUST YOU MORE THAN YOURSELF!"
>>
>>79647421
>can't they just focus on how capitalism / usury / "the markets" are destroying the world
No for the retards that write these TV shows it's not that our are modern economic system is dehumanizing and horrible. It's making sure that minorities know that they have a chance to pull themselves up by their "bootstraps" and beat poor people's faces into the dirt just like any man can. To the average liberal, capitalism is essential to the world is gravity is
>>
>It's a kids from /pol/ get triggered by every little thing on the internet episode
>>
>>79647499
See, that's the difference between rational people and SJWs.

An average, mature person might see how ridiculous the state of society is becoming, and have an amusing fantasy about taking the piss out of it and abusing it to show it's flaws, but never actually go through with it because it's a silly idea and would never go as planned.

The SJW would see this as a brilliant plan and actually work to make it reality. Then, when it inevitably fails, convinces nobody, achieves nothing, and ultimately blows up in their face, they start to scream and/or cry and make a big enough scene that people try to take it seriously out of pity.
>>
>>79646775
I think the treatment for prostate cancer is what trans women are already taking to transition (anti androgens)
>>
>ABC

literally cancelled the show
>>
>>79647385
I always felt that the whole "gender" craze was like the evolution of the furry.

>I'm a glittering magical trans-dimensional dragon that breathes pure life and death energy simultaneously and knows literally everything!
>I'm a mystical dragon of the ancient past reincarnated in this form to contain my magical engergies!
>I'm a mythical fox-man who takes the form of a human whenever I please!
>I'm a wolf spirit, but I was put in a human body by mistake! I 'transform' into a wolf in certain scenarios!
>I'm animalkin, I identify as a dog and have real canine tendencies that affect my every thought!
>I'm a vampire! I look human but I actually seethe with power and hunger beyond your understanding!
>I'm another gender! I may look like an X, but I'm actually a Y inside! My brain is special because I really am a Y in an X's body!
>I'm another sex! I'm a Y inside, so I had my X body mangled to fit! Now I'm a real (Frankenstein's) Y!
>- the present -
>I'm another race! I had my skin bleached/tinted, got a hair transplant, and had facial reconstruction surgery! I always felt like an ethnic person in a local body, and now I'm the ethnic person I really am inside!
>I'm YOU! I always felt like you inside, so I got the surgery, bought the clothes, did the research/spying, and rehearsed the vocal characteristics and physical mannerisms! Now that my body fits my real self inside, there's only one thing missing that I have to fix: It wouldn't make much sense if there were two of you walking around, would it?
>>
>>79646775
>Be who you want to be, but there are some things you gotta get fucking realistic about
You'd be surprised how they're even trying to stretch that.

I would never recommend even glancing at /lgbt/, but those people are fucked. They literally make up excuses and lies indefinitely to cover up the fact that they can't get pregnant, never get wet naturally, and never menstruate to their partners, in the rare chance they tri- I mean, attract a non-chaser partner. Needless to say, relationships founded on deception rarely last, or end nicely.
>>
>>79643265
This pretentious faggotry is why I don't watch T.V. and haven't seen a new film release in over a year.

Degenerates have monopolized the industry and no longer produce content for normal citizens.

Fuck em'....
>>
>>79643265
>We're making history by allowing the mentally disabled to play pretend on TV.
>>
>>79648610
>Degenerates have monopolized the industry and no longer produce content for normal citizens.

This.
>>
>>79647641
gen·der
ˈjendər
noun
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
"traditional concepts of gender"
synonyms: sex
"variables included age, income, and gender"
>>
>these two gender roles are pointless and arbitrary, so let's make like 500 more that are even more pointless and arbitrary since they aren't even tied to biology or anything
ravioli, ravioli, please just end my life-ioli
>>
>>79650495
fag·got
ˈfaɡət
noun
Anyone who posts dictionary definitions in threads as if it somehow proves the stupid point that they're trying to make.
People who fap to traps.
synonyms: OP
"OP is a faggot, and so are you."
>>
>>79643265
>Showtime’s “Billions” doesn’t premiere until Feb. 19, but producers say the show’s second season
What? The show ain't out yet (I mean, it was a few days ago, no?) and they already talking about season 2?
>the singular pronoun “they”
What?
Also, all that shit makes me think this person is very poor actor unable to fully embrace a role, if ""they"" only "portray members of ["their"] community on stage and on screen".
>>
>>79643265
my obsession with identity politics wil prevent me from enjoying this show now
>>
>>79644549
lol this is what hillbillies say about everything
>>
File: 1114515151515.png (98KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
1114515151515.png
98KB, 600x867px
>This thread again

why are /pol/beards so easily triggered?
>>
>>79652569
illiterate and opinionated what a combo
>>
>>79643265
It's a woman. There, I saved you the trouble news media. It was born a female and is a woman.

There's no such thing as choosing to be no gender at all. Fucking lunatics.
>>
>>79651348
>shitpost here about the idea of infinite genders to stop gays from even being possible a while back.

>they actually are going through with it now to push faggotry.
>>
File: anitaDisarmsThePatriarchy.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
anitaDisarmsThePatriarchy.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>79652618
It is simple really

>Be a petty normie without anything better than the rest, have no self awareness and instead be part of the "people" so less reason to think or deny normalcy, and it is also easy to mutually support each other to feel better by doing what is "normal"
>Like most cucks follow your human nature which pushes you to avoid feel bad because of your ignorance and lack of control
>As a result you end up creating a really limited close minded world view and tell yourself you know how the world works while barely knowing anything in reality, a /pol/tard can talk about how much he knows biology and then proven to know shit against someone who actually is educated in the matter
>Now that they have created this close minded ignorant world view they feel in control and delude themselves they are not ignorant
>The issue is that they are ignorant an reality will never be anywhere CLOSE to the close minded world view they have created for themselves
>So the moment something outside their limited world view pops they get triggered and sperg and have to defend their close minded world view because their entire self depends upon it
>Instead of being flexible and realizing they were wrong about it they instead choose the far psychologically easier option and call anything outside their world view, immoral, evil, mentally ill etc, that way they are able to not collapse by admitting their world view is false and still avoid feeling ignorant
The world is a lot easier if you tell yourself you know how it works and anything you dont like is morally wrong/mentally ill, at least a lot easier for their limited heads, intelligent people are flexible and open to the ideas because they know the human mind will always be ignorant and never truly have all the facts
>>
>>79648004
There's a Batman villain who's schtick is that. Jane Doe.
>>
>>79643434
>Jacob, pull that video of Feld-dog.
>>
>>79643265
But will it be a good show?
>>
>>79646935
QUICK
RUNDOWN
>>
This show is garbage anyway. Hopefully will get cancelled after this season.

>le brilliant young billionaire is outrageous and controversial and has to deal with predictable, albeit poorly written scenarios
>>
File: C5KEy_1UYAAj1Z_.jpg large.jpg (35KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
C5KEy_1UYAAj1Z_.jpg large.jpg
35KB, 400x533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow6VVQO2Q-o

Based, i dont fucking know why i didnt know about this tv series, i love this type of legal drama and now that they added non binary i am hyped af!
>>
File: 1391644523206.png (70KB, 440x470px) Image search: [Google]
1391644523206.png
70KB, 440x470px
I swear to Jesus the christ that if this derails the adventures of Cuck VS Homeland man.

FUCK, i'm actually enjoying thsi series.
>>
>>79647112
because it centers around the 'idea' of feminity rather than what it actually is. You could also ask a man who identifies as a woman why he doesnt walk around in a burka, considering thats what the idea of a woman is in saudia arabia. Or why they dont walk around topless like a Nambian women would. The reason is its all subjective and the rules applied to a society were placed there for a purpose.

I dont go walking around Iran or Saudi Arabia with my cock out looking for blowies because of the unwritten rules of that society prevent me through shame. In America we just dont have any shame anymore, so we get this instead.
>>
File: shot0001.png (3MB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.png
3MB, 1280x690px
>>79643265
>they
>>
>>79643362
>>
>>79646935
>TMNT tattoo
All roasties are in to the most basic shit
>>
>>79649026
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
O
U
R
C
E
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>79647385
>>79648004
no trans people aren't the evolution of furries, otherkin are the evolution of furries, trans people do it because some now that tattoos and piercings are totally mainstream, people are looking towards these identity politics in order to make themselves feel like they're special when they're really not.
>>
File: 7221-23127.jpg (70KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
7221-23127.jpg
70KB, 320x240px
>watching first episode of Billions season 2 early
>some woman with a shaved head is the new intern at Axe Capital
>her acting is so bad it's as if it's her first ever attempt it
>her character is a super-genius that casually finds a way of saving the company tens of millions of dollars
>this is literally what she accomplishes in her first scene on the show
>The impression is given that Dan Soder's character, who was a perfectly capable trader that's been in finance for more than a decade but for some reason has now become a bumbling incompetent, is relying on her to keep his job at the company
>>
>>79643265
Fuck, i was looking forward to S2. Does she have a major role, or is her appearance fleeting? Might have to skip this one and watch something else instead.
>>
File: 1468123965486.png (95KB, 232x361px) Image search: [Google]
1468123965486.png
95KB, 232x361px
>>79643265
>>Dillon, who uses the singular pronoun “they” for identification

This is so fucking stupid and doesn't make any linguistic sense, it's set up to create misunderstanding and to be obnoxious. If you want to be neither "he" or "she" we have a category for you already. "It".

But using existing language and making your special snowflake status slightly easier on other people defeats the entire purpose of imposing yourself as a gigantic twat on everyone's existence.

I'm a transblack royal, so please address me as His Royal Majesty King Ukunta at all times.
>>
File: Dove Cameron as an emoboi.webm (601KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dove Cameron as an emoboi.webm
601KB, 640x640px
>>79653606

Dover Cameron in Shameless season 2 episode 4
>>
>>79654685
there there, you're just suffering from mental illness, I would recommend having yourself committed to an institution and undergo a vigorous regime of therapy & medications until you are cured of this.
>>
So brave.

So so so brave

Just. Ugh.

Such bravery.

Such a profound, and brave statement.

So brave.
>>
File: gender.jpg (379KB, 1244x2000px) Image search: [Google]
gender.jpg
379KB, 1244x2000px
>>
File: GeorgeHarrisonGun2.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHarrisonGun2.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>79654814
>lol
>:D
first of all, lurk more, second of all triggering would imply I actually care about you instead of relating the facts and thirdly the only thing a vagina is superior at is keeping loose change.
>>
>>79654909

pls don't commit suicide
>>
>>79643265

>when tv shows run out of real ideas
>>
>>79646448
then how can you be born into the wrong body?
>>
WATCH ME GUYS IM GENDER BINARY NON-CONFORMING

LOOK I'M CONFORMING TO EVERY MALE GENDER STEREOTYPE

YET I'M A GIRL!

BUT CALL ME A GIRL I DARE YOU... >:)
>>
File: 1460674424750.png (6KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460674424750.png
6KB, 321x322px
>>79653241
I want to fuck that thing
>>
File: 1397589634379.png (610KB, 817x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397589634379.png
610KB, 817x720px
>>79643265
>literally never seen a single thread for this show here before
>suddenly everyone gives a shit about it because politics
>>
>>79655047
not the goat
>>
Couldn't give a fuck about idpol trash. Do whatever you want just get on with it, doesn't bother me.

>>79654926
Good band names from this chart

>stone butch
>genderfuck
>girlfag
>dyke daddy
>faggotdude
>the gay
>diesel dyke
>bear lover
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1920x1080px
The flesh is weak.
>>
>>79655053
Maybe that's why they introduced this character. All SJW shit gets mad publicity these days from both sides. It worked on me because now I know that this show exists.
>>
>>79655047
>>79655064
Too late you got exposed goatfucker!
>>
File: 185831029.jpg (90KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
185831029.jpg
90KB, 640x427px
>>79655107
That is true, the human body is quite bad designed, outside of all the issues IT FUCKING DIES, talk about shit design.

And most of our biological processes were meant for when we were living in caves and shit, the human organism hasnt been updated for thousands of years and desperately needs a big update.

That is why we need transhumanism and to start playing god more often, we are not inferior trash cucks below nature, we are above nature and nature is our playtoy!
>>
>>79646935
That is what mental disorder and lack of attention as a child looks like.
>>
>>79655309
She looks fine to me, but i forget /pol/ is so close minded he only recognizes women if they are worthless ultra feminine blonde whores

Republicuck diversity everyone
>>
File: 372[1].jpg (21KB, 617x347px) Image search: [Google]
372[1].jpg
21KB, 617x347px
>ywn have a qt tomboy look at you like this
>>
>>79655556
You can find her in mass effect 2 and 3
>>
>>79655588
Obnoxious tattoos and rudeness is not qt
>>
>>79647440
>>SJWLGBTOMGBBQAT-AT
I lol'ed. But I identify as an AT-ST.
>>
>>79655243
You'll be dragged down into the earth like the rest us, dirty meat heap. Make peace with your end.
>>
>>79646880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsawtJ6Kc8
>>
File: tonni.jpg (107KB, 878x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tonni.jpg
107KB, 878x1158px
>>79655501
>Don't find boy look on a woman combined with arms filled with random shit like Turtles tattoos a sign of mental stability or attractive
>OH SO ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE ULTRA FEMINE BLONDE WHORES?
Oh you fucking people.
>>
It's too late, just nuke America.
>>
>>79652606

Just like Ghostbusters 2016 was a massive financial success, huh Martha?
>>
>>79643265
awesome, I love shit characters with zero likeable qualities eating up screentime from characters who do.
>>
File: 1482319316953-v.jpg (42KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1482319316953-v.jpg
42KB, 576x432px
>>79655501
>People look at me, am neither a man nor a woman!
>Normal.
>>
>>79656062
>Meanwhile as a vegentleman(man with vagina)

This should be satire but given the rest of your post I just don't know.
>>
>>79646919
Clothing is a social construct
>>
>>79652644
why do you care so much about how people refer to themselves? literally how does it impact your neet life in any concievable way?
>>
>>79656240
Yeah I felt the same way. I hate this horrible dead zone where you can't tell if somebody is being sarcastic or is really that much of an absolute fucking mongoloid, and it seems to grow wider with each passing year.

When the fuck did people start behaving like characters from a Vonnegut novel?
>>
>>79643265
I'd fuck em.
>>
>>79654585
>>79649026
She doesnt look as spectacular without caked in makeup. That body tho.
>>
>>79653526
We don't want your shit here, /r9k/. You guys are pathetic and sad.
>>
>>79656270
why do you care? I keep asking but the only answers I ever get revolve around "muh degeneracy", the bible and cliche teen edginess. is there a deeper or more substantive reason for the antagonism you feel towards people who don't identity as their natural gender?
>>
>>79643265
Its an obvious woman larping as man but not really wanting to actually be a man.
>>
>>79646935
JUST
>>
>>79643265
So... she is a woman with short hair? Yea she looks woman. Fuck this leftist sjw bs, it will end soon. I didn't bother to read anything but the title.
>>
>>79646448
>people with vaginas
>>
>>79646935
Is that teenage mutant ninja turtles on her right arm?
>>
>>79643265
ugly ass women are now non conforming gender
>>
>>79647670
Pic related
>>
>>79656963
She's quite pretty though
>>
>>79657029
>wealthsplaining

brilliant
>>
>>79657064
looks like the average starving polack in Auschwitz what is wrong with you ?
>>
File: BILLIONS_202_1352R_SQ[1].jpg (110KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BILLIONS_202_1352R_SQ[1].jpg
110KB, 250x250px
>>79657113
If she had hair I can guarantee she would be pretty
>>
Is e /ourperson/?
>>
>>79657154
if ugly peoples were beautifull they'd be beautifull
>>
>>79657208
Are you autistic?

You can clearly see she has good bone structure, symmetry and small feminine features
>>
File: AWAY! AWAY!.jpg (189KB, 822x617px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY! AWAY!.jpg
189KB, 822x617px
>>79657208
>>
>>79657239
and nice pair of ugly ass ears

the kind of ears kids would laugh at calling her dumbo
>>
>>79657271
Her ears are well shaped and cute Tbh
>>
File: 1478946228835.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478946228835.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>79657224
>>
>>79657224
you baitin or you really live in frisco ?
>>
>>79657349
i propose fagtard for the pronoun?
>>
>>79657349
baitin it is then
>>
File: 1438082051886.png (87KB, 321x308px) Image search: [Google]
1438082051886.png
87KB, 321x308px
>>79657349
>pretending to be retarded on the internet for attention
>>
>>79643265
>“navigate the ethically murky world of finance” as the first gender non-binary character on a major TV series was a “delicious” opportunity.

>hey make me some money doing pump and dumps
>okay btw I don't conform to the approved gender roles and stereotypes
>uh sure fine shut the fuck up and get on Dollar Bill's desk over there
>>
>>79657407
nobody is retarded enough to call himself vagoogentlemen
so bait it is
>>
>>79657407
back in my day bait was a more refined and higher tier not this weak ass pleb shit
>>
>>79643265
>Do you know who this bookies belongs to?
>>
>>79657154
She looks like James Spader
>>
>>79657645
blind
>>
File: 1447754350279.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1447754350279.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>>79657595
>>
>>79643265
And that's why they are Showtime and not HBO
>>
>>79646935
I have a problem with this, as those are some shit tattoos.
>>
>>79643265
They is not a singular pronoun
>>
>>79658410
Quantity is a social construct.
>>
>>79658680
Quantity are a social constructs*
>>
This isn't anything new, Sirens had an asexual character for fucks sake. It's getting really retarded how they keep on saying they're "breaking new ground" or "pushing boundaries" or any other number of stupid ass things they say when they do shit like this.
>>
>>79646448
>Used to say about gender
Sorry but a majority of the world population still hasn't subscribed to having the ability to change your sex.
>>
I prefer the asian girl from The OA. At least she committed to becoming a boy. Genderfluid is some wishywashy bullshit.
>>
File: 1487070214512.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487070214512.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>leukemia buzzcut non-binary SJW dyke working at a Wall St. hedge fund

bbhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what astral plane of reality are these writers on?
>>
File: 1455027708436.jpg (17KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
1455027708436.jpg
17KB, 344x336px
>>79643265
>They
>One person
>>
>>79659434
A bunch of execs get bored and make a diversity hire for laughs. Give the snowflake a fake workplace and laugh watching it do stuff.
>>
File: uwotfat.jpg (20KB, 464x342px) Image search: [Google]
uwotfat.jpg
20KB, 464x342px
>>79646448
>content warning: drawings of genitals, anti-trans aggression
>>
>>79643265
I'm pretty sure "Tomboy who is also a massive cunt" have been characters before.
>>
>>79643265
>make TV history
It won't make anything because nobody will watch it.
>>
>>79646935
Who's this dude?
>>
>>79660376
But this is clearly going to be "Histrionic, self-important bulldyke solves world hunger and cures HIV while really making you think."
>>
>>79643265
SINGLE MOMS WERE A MISTAKE
>>
>>79657154
I work with a girl who has gorgeous facial features and a smoking body. But she's a hardcore lesbian who dresses like a dude and has super short hair. I don't get how you can be an attractive woman and say "fuck this I'm a dude" mind boggling to me.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (28KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
28KB, 528x544px
>>79643265
we have this thread every day
>>
>>79643265
who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 1449623353314.jpg (20KB, 279x293px) Image search: [Google]
1449623353314.jpg
20KB, 279x293px
>love short-haired girls
>more and more women are adopting the look as a fuck you to patriarchal standards

fuck all a y'all, i love this era.
>>
>>79643265
>as a person who is non-binary gender identifying I feel it is important that my gender identity is shoved in your face
uhhh, what?
>>
>>79643265
If I saw a man who looks like that I would think they were a total prick.
>>
>>79657154
She'd be prettier yes, but still 6/10
>>
>>79654987
You can. I was born in a body like a Mexican folklore horror monster while I should be in the body of Gosling.
>>
>>79646935
She should stick to modelling. She was horrible in Orange. And the producers were smart to keep her from talking in Wick 2. Also getting BTFO was amazing.
>>
>tfw getting psych major

do I have to agree with these people after I'm done with this shit or should I just kill myself
>>
Society still has a long way ahead of them. I identify myself as a billionaire and the Hotel President in Geneva didn't allow me to use the royal penthouse suite without some money,how dare they define me as something they see?! I thought I was defined by myself...
>>
>>79662100
>not self identifying as a trillionaire

sure is plebcity in here
>>
>>79662131
Stop mocking me,if you keep it up, I'll yell so loud the whole country will hear!
>>
>>79661858
these people would never go to a psychologist in the first place senpai, you'll be fine although you have to talk to normal stupid people
>>
File: joos.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
joos.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
These faggots need to go into the oven
>>
>>79643265

>"fresh, exciting energy"

Not exactly the impression I get when looking at the person in that picture.
>>
>>79643265
Jim Norton looks great after dropping that weight
>>
>>79643265
Well fuck I actually liked this show.

>Dropped.
>>
>>79662186
I self identify as living in my own country with a population of only me, so i won't hear you sorry friendo
>>
>>79647641
>"Gender" and "sex" are actually separate concepts though.

Only because the left has dent his in recent years. It's the same fucking thing. XX or XY?
>>
Already saw the episode. That character is a classic self insert. By the end of the season it will be the most intelligent, successful and humble character in the office.
Such a shame, everytime there's a character who knows how to use the computers (except for the stereotypical neckbeard) is a Mary Sue.
>>
>We're changing the game by appealing to the smallest minority group in the world!
>>
>>79643265
I like this show but this character will just end up being as tiresome as listening to these special snowflakes on the news.
>>
File: max rustle.jpg (113KB, 672x443px) Image search: [Google]
max rustle.jpg
113KB, 672x443px
>>79643265
>>
>>79655556
Sure I will.

That's not the "Come hither" look.
She's asexual, which means she's so stuck in her own gender identity crisis that she doesn't know what's "supposed" to turn her on, so she is turned on by nothing.
That's actually the "Did you just misgender me, shitlord?" look.
The brief burst of dopamine they get from being "right" and punishing someone who is "wrong" is the closest thing they can get to sexual pleasure.
All you have to do is accidentally call your tomboy coworker a girl and you'll get this look all the time, followed by a termination of employment the next day for "sexual harassment", "unrelated causes", or "confidential reasons".

Remember: Employee skill, aptitude, and experience aren't as important to an employer as being able to get another checkmark when gov't employees come around to check their workplace's diversity quotas. Effective employees are expendable, losing one means hurting productivity, but gender-chimeras are necessary: having none of them means making news headlines and getting shut down for sexist hiring practices and a prejudiced workplace environment.
>>
>>79643265
var gender;
>>
>>79643265

dey tuk er jerbs
>>
the show will be extremely average/forgettable or just plain bad but sjw's will treat it like the best thing since sliced bread because PRONOUNS
>>
>>79668621
Why would you say that as if it's going to happen? The show is actually shit and the cast isn't diverse at all. It's gratuitous use of expletives to seem "mature" doesn't help it either. The show is just shitty all else aside.
>>
>>79668920
It's because the main characters persona is that he doesn't give a shit about anyone's feelings at all and they can go fuck themselves if they pretend it's important because all he cares about is money. But now watch him care about this mental ward patients feelings
>>
>yfw it fails because nobody wants to watch a Non-Person lead.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.