[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHGGGGGGGG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bolito'd.png (741KB, 996x533px) Image search: [Google]
bolito'd.png
741KB, 996x533px
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>79636589
I don;t understand why so many people don't like this picture.
>>
cormac is an absolute madman for coming up with that thing
>>
McCarthy is really good at coming up with memorable weapons.
>>
This movie was captivating with how bad it was
>>
>>79637123
They are plebs.
>>
>>79636589
Literally the only thing I remember this film was this and Cameron Diaz wiping her minge on a car window
>>
>>79637210
Its not even like the technique that went into making it was bad. Its just that every individual piece of it is so odd that nothing goes together seamlessly. Its like looking at two cars that crashed so hard that you dont know where one begins and the other ends.
>>
>>79637222
Not even the clothesline motorcycle decapitation?
>>
>>79637252

That's a great way to put it. It's easy to show a single sequence from this mlvie to anyone and give the false impression it might even be good. It's such a remarkable mess, I would recommend it anyway.
>>
>>79637210
>>79637252
On paper it sounds like a solid crime thriller in the vein of No Country but it's really obvious that McCarthy was on complete autopilot (writing-wise and thematically) when he wrote it and had zero consideration for the fact that he was supposed to be writing a screenplay and not a novel.

So many of the characters speak in this philosophical monologue that makes every person seem completely alien and off-putting, and Fassbender just mutters 'Jesus' for the entire film. It still has some really solid scenes (Bolito Bardem and Pitt's scenes who were also the only ones who managed to make the dialogue work, Fassbender's final phone conversation with the Cartel guy), but it's like the story is written to be as un-cinematic as humanly possible.
>>
that final shot with the landfill annoyed me

it was completely unnecessary

>do u get it????
>>
>>79637222
God, she looks so fucking old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyDPiVvWug
>>
>>79637842
Surprise: She IS old.
>>
(I like this movie a lot)
>>
what movie?
>>
>>79637842
>>79638057

That's at least partially intentional, lads. Javier Bardem and the other bloke who's name I can't remember also look like creepy, orange, ghouls.
>>
>>79638294

The Counselor. Directed by Ridley Scott, written by Cormac McCarthy, starring Fassbender, Pitt, Bardem, Penelope Cruz, and Cameron Diaz. Sounds amazing on paper...everyone fucking hates it.
>>
File: 1403509352084.jpg (71KB, 805x674px) Image search: [Google]
1403509352084.jpg
71KB, 805x674px
forgot i had this pic saved
don't think I ever used it
>>
>>79639622
looks like me handling my life haha
>>
File: MPW-52940.jpg (102KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-52940.jpg
102KB, 500x743px
Reminder that the wrong Scott died
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.