[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's been ten (10) years since Orlando Bloom was last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>It's been ten (10) years since Orlando Bloom was last in a PotC movie
>ten years

sweatytowelguy.jpeg
>>
how do you get cast in two of the biggest movie franchises of all time and yet have zero acting talent?
>>
>>79633799
ACT
C
T
>>
why is he turning into a sea monster, he should remain fully human if he's doing his duty
>>
>>79633910
This. Their fish man thing was because they told Poseidon to fuck off or something and stopped leading the souls to the underworld.
>>
>>79633910
>>79633955
It's obviously a hint that somethign went wrong with that whole Salazar & ghost crew thingy
>>
>>79633910
>>79633955
Salazar escaped death and will is trying to get him back, slowly turning into Barnacle Billiam
>>
>>79633878
Because he's hot as fuck and has a great cock
>>
>>79634006
Jack and Barbossa also escaped death and are still walking around, shouldn't that have caused him to go fishboy earlier?
>>
>>79634050
Jack didn't go to the afterlife and Barbossa was not killed on sea
>>
>>79634050
They werent his problem. They were Jones' problem
>>
>>79634084
Jack was stuck in nautical hell mate
>>
>>79633955
another anon in another thread said that undead Salazar fucked Wills job up by taking over the "underworld" or some shit, so thats why hes starting to turn Davey Jones' style.
>>
File: On Stranger Tides - Blackbeard-2.jpg (519KB, 1440x860px) Image search: [Google]
On Stranger Tides - Blackbeard-2.jpg
519KB, 1440x860px
>tfw you actually liked Stranger Tides because Ian Mcshane was great
>>
>>79633799
He looks like a younger Liam Neeson here
>>
File: SpaniardChalices.jpg (48KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
SpaniardChalices.jpg
48KB, 1280x532px
>>79634347
I liked it because of this badass motherfucker.
>>
File: never forget.jpg (21KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.jpg
21KB, 670x377px
>>79634347
Anything Ian is in is great for the scene he is in at least.
>>
wait didn't the after credits scene in At World's End show him reuniting with his family? I never saw the fourth one
>>
>>79634382
They did well choosing him for KoH.
>>
>>79633878
I can't speak for him in anything else, but he's fine in those roles.
>>
>>79634387
Fun fact: My brother worked with this guy in an arcade here in spain right before he made it in hollywood
>>
>>79634437
He was fine in Pirates but I really didn't like him as Legolas
>>
>>79634502
Isn't he part Gypo? Either way he was cool as fuck.
>>
>>79634347
Honestly as much as I like Ian McShane, he was a major step down from pretty much all of the previous villains. Geoffrey Rush was the perfect caricature of a pirate. Bill Nighy was legitimately intimidating as a Scottish squid. Tom Hollander was GOAT as Cutler Beckett. I don't really remember much about McShane as Blackbeard, and I've seen it twice.
>>
>>79634564
That's due to the writing, though. Ian did the best he could
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.