[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is one of the stupidest scenes I've seen on tv Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: d3e7cb24934947.5633c85ceea3c.gif (481KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
d3e7cb24934947.5633c85ceea3c.gif
481KB, 500x230px
This is one of the stupidest scenes I've seen on tv

Let's be honest, Breaking Bad is a pile of garbage.
>>
This thread is a pile of garbage
>>
>>79632954
Spooky
>>
>>79632954
>episode is called "Face Off"
BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>79632973
so is your life
>>
>>79632954

it had some good moments
>>
nah it was awesome and you're a bitch
>>
>>79632997
DUDE YOU GOT ME XD

your life is worse :-)
>>
I stopped watching in the middle of season 3. Did I make the right decision? I feel like Walking Dead went to shit round the same time. Is Mad Men the only AMC show to go on for more than 3 seasons and actually still be good? Halt and Catch Fire is stopping next season, after 3, and I think it will end on a high note.
>>
>show is supposed to be realistic
>they do this shit

Immersion fucking ruined
>>
Humans are more resilient than you would think. Just watch some cartel torture/murder videos. I've seen people way WAY worse off than Gus there alive (albeit not for long).
>>
>>79632954

Season one is very good, bordering on great.
Season two is good.
The last six episodes of season five are great, and it had a fantastic closing arc and finale.

Everything in-between is pure fucking garbage and indefensible.
>>
>>79633187
>Esplosion powerful enough to blow door off hinges
>Gus survives long enough to stumble out of room
>>
File: 1472390862909.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472390862909.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>79633409
>Gus survives long enough to *walk calmly out of the room and (trigger warning: R*ddit) adjust his tie before collapsing
>>
>>79633409

>guy gets his face carved off, his hands and feet removed, and his throat cut and stabbed several times
>He's still waving around his stubby arms and screaming in agony as best as he can without lips and while choking on blood
>>
>>79633725
>funky town starts playing in the background
>>
I fucking loved that they had the balls to pull this off though. Autists and their realism can suck a dick
>>
>>79633409
I didn't see if as being beyond the realm of possibility. People all the time suffer horrific, fatal injuries, but don't die always from it immediately.
>That criminal who was shot like 18 times all over his torso by police, drove away, and died half an hour later
>>
>>79632954
Can't the realismtards just say that this happened in Walt's head or some shit?
>>
>>79632954
I remember when the spoiler image leaked and nobody believed this was actually true
>>
>>79633725

I saw that one. Holy shit. That one and the one of the Brazilians cutting off a guys fingers and making him eat them.
>>
>>79634653
>That one and the one of the Brazilians cutting off a guys fingers and making him eat them.
what do i search for this one?
>>
>>79634681
>>79634653
Ew. What's wrong with you fucking people?
>>
>>79634793

It's not sexual or anything. It's just interesting to watch people die, how cruel people can be and how strange accidents can happen in one second and it's all over. Most of what I watch are those, or car accidents.

>>79634681
I messed up the nationalities but Best Gore has it listed as Venezuelan Inmate forced to Eat His Own Severed Fingers
>>
>>79634793

>if I don't see it, it doesn't exist xDDD

You can ignore the reality, but it won't make you a better person.
>>
>>79633187
>show is supposed to be realistic
>use a turtle as a suicide bomber
>the twins
>50yo with cancer destroys an entire mexican drug cartel

BB was always over the top pulp you mong
>>
>>79632954
yeah i hated this part, too cartoony
>>
>>79632954
That whole sequence was awesome until this part. It was really ridiculous, I actually burst out laughing when it happened. What they should have done instead is still have the explosion and show the nurses come running, and then when they look in the room, then you could have the gorey stuff for his corpse. But the way they did it was just retarded.
>>
>>79633236
>season 5 better than season 4
>the finale was good
confirmed for tasteless pleb. The finale was so bad. Walt doesn't even defeat the neonazis with anything related to chemistry, he just turns into a fucking engineer.
>>
>>79632954
They wanted the /tv/ crowd, so they threw this retarded scene in there to appeal to their low IQs.
>>
>>79633230
can confirm, I sliced my artery open the other day walking through a doorway with a nail in it. Blood spurted out for hours and I didn't even go into shock. I've seen a ton of those cartel videos as well, where their head is halfway severed from their neck but still alive and moving around
>>
>>79632954
Anon, thank you

breaking bad is garbage
>>
File: 1480534411377.jpg (36KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1480534411377.jpg
36KB, 206x206px
>>79633187

>Two planes colliding mid air
>>
>>79633230
yup, that skinned-alive cartel one

or the dude who had his jaw blown off and he just sits there for a minute waving around his gun, knowing he's fucked but unable to talk
>>
This reminds me of the time when people complained that the scene in The Wire when Omar survived jumping off the fourth story of an apartment building was too silly and unrealistic for the show even though Omar himself was based of a real-person who actually jump off of six story building and survived.

In real life bomb victims don't usually die instantly and sometimes do things like walk around looking for their missing limbs before they bleed to death.

>>79635442
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748975/three-dead-two-planes-collide-mckinney-texas-crash
>>
>>79632954
literally nothing wrong with the scene
>>
>>79633725
but I think the point the other anon was making is that the concussive force of the blast would have knocked him unconscious if not killing him immediately
>>
>>79632954
>one bad scene
>whole show is garbage

I agree it was dumb but you're just being an edgy contrarian. The show was good.
>>
Eh, here's my thing. It started off a little more grounded, character stuff, which I liked. Then it got ridiculous, just absurd stuff, while still trying to remain grounded. This was a problem. Stuff like this, and the machine gun thing Walt made were actually a lot of pulpy fun, silly Vince shit that would be at home on The X-Files, so I enjoyed it. The problem is balancing these tones.
>>
>>79636354
How else am I going to fit in on /tv/ if I don't hate everything that is popular and call everything I don't like reddit?
>>
>>79636354
>Fly is the most boring episode I've ever watched
>Pinkman is an awful character played by a even worse actor
>the story itself is poorly written, lots of plot holes
>every single side character is a annoying and and an insufferable cunt
>the ending made sense

Walter White was literally the only good thing about this show
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.