[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you get blood in your mouth or eyes you can become infected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: walkingshit.jpg (16KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
walkingshit.jpg
16KB, 480x272px
>characters faces constantly covered completely in blood and scream as they stab zombies in the face
>>
Every single person is infected already. Been that way since season 2.
>>
>>79632489
>>79632693
so how did the infection begin
haven't watched this since s2 or something
>>
Desu, thats the main reason why i mentally dropped this show.
>>
>>79632489

Wrong. Idiot.
>>
If they're all infected, then why are some walkers and others not?
>>
>>79632755
You dropped the show because on a misconception they explained away back during the CDC arc? Are you stupid?
>>
>>79632743
black guy fucked a monkey
>>
>>79632808
It only goes active when you die/get really weak.
>>
>>79632808
You become a walker when you die.

They aren't dead.
>>
>>79632693
Then why do they suddenly turn into zombies after they get bit?
>>
>>79632839
>>79632844
Oh. I haven't seen it in a long time.

I seem to remember there were very few non-walkers in the beginning though, it was a bit post-apocalyptic. Led me to believe many just turned without dying. Or maybe it just happened really fast.
>>
>>79632868
The bite kills them.

Because it's a dirty, disease-ridden corpse taking a chunk out of your skin.

Stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>79632489
Zombie bites kill because their mouths are highly bacterial, like what Komodo dragons were believed to do.
>>
>>79632868
The bite speeds up the infection
>>
Why didn't Daryl just tell Carol since they need the Kingdom so badly?
How the hell are the 100 people in the junkyard supporting themselves and somehow maintaining their hipster haircuts?
Why didn't Tara just fucking say something about the Feminist Oceanside cache of weapons?
Can they make it any more obvious they're going to kill Rosita off soon by getting everyone to hate her?
Oh wait, it can't possibly be to stretch the season out because AMC is one of the biggest tightwad networks in the industry
>>
>>79632868
>>79632839
>>79632908
>>79633150

I always thought in my head canon that it has something to do with their saliva,it somehow speeds the process of becoming a walker
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.