[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Predicts the Oscars 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Academy_Award_trophy.jpg (12KB, 219x397px) Image search: [Google]
Academy_Award_trophy.jpg
12KB, 219x397px
I would like to point that some the films that were released in 2016 would likely win if google predicts the films accurately.

>Starting with Best Picture Predictions according to google trends:

Arrival (Interests as of Feb 20th: 10)
Fences (Interests as of Feb 20th: 34)
Hacksaw Ridge (Interests as of Feb 20th: 81)
Hell or High Water (Interests as of Feb 20th: 48)
Hidden Figures (Interests as of Feb 20th: 59)
La La Land (Interests as of Feb 20th: 42)
Lion (Interests as of Feb 20th: 100)
Manchester by the Sea (Interests as of Feb 20th: 74)
Moonlight (Interests as of Feb 20th: 75)

>Most Likely to win:
Garth Davis' Lion or Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge

Would you like to add more categories from the Oscars that Google is predicting?

(I will post predictions for the best animated film category soon.)
>>
I wish the ultimate awards show wasnt so political and just cared about filmmaking and storytelling
>>
>>79631858
youre a fucking idiot if you think a movie with no blacks in lead roles is going to win this year
>>
>>79631858
>Lion
well shit, I want Manchester by the Sea or Moonlight to win
>>
>>79631991
Things are more complicated than that

>>79631858
>Lion
lmao
>Hacksaw Ridge
no chance
That's pretty stupid of the almighty google

It's an obvious victory for La La Land no matter what. Not only a victory, but a sweep unseen in a long time.
>>
Best Picture: La La Land
Best Adapted Screenplay: Moonlight
Best Original Screenplay: Manchester by the Sea

these are the most likely and everyone can be happy, although there will be an outrage if Moonlight doesn't win BP
>>
Have you seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou7x9sjl_fM
>>
File: 1485293449167.jpg (354KB, 1799x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1485293449167.jpg
354KB, 1799x1345px
Speaking of Oscars, do I have the final version of this?
>>
>>79631858
I wish Google would already become sentient and rain fire on us ;_; This world sucks, and Judgement Day is inevitable.
>>
>>79631858
from what I already watched and my opinion to win the oscar
Manchester by the sea > Hacksaw ridge > POWER GAP > Arrival
I have yet to see lion and moonlight. the ones that really interest me
>>
>>79632316
>Best Original Screenplay: Manchester by the Sea

No chance, it's gonna be Meme Land :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.