/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those fuckers seriously took down the whole message board, for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: logo-IMDB.jpg (47KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
logo-IMDB.jpg
47KB, 600x350px
Those fuckers seriously took down the whole message board, for what fucking reason? I mean, they could just disable adding new posts, but no, they deleted it all. Where am I supposed to read thoughts about movies now? Shit always pointed me in some direction, I could find out about things I missed in a movie or things that I misinterpreted. Different opinions than the ones of mine were also interesting to compare.

Fucking kikes, seriously.
>>
fkuc
>>
col has always stressed the importance of the temporary states of forums. probably didn't like the thought of threads living permanently.
>>
>>79626422
Why?
>>
File: 1487593379600.jpg (37KB, 639x446px) Image search: [Google]
1487593379600.jpg
37KB, 639x446px
Fucking IMDB kids.
>>
>>79626824
i don't quite remember his reasoning, but he felt that discussions should only live as long as they were active, which is why he kept lowering the amount of threads allowed on movies, prune time etc.
>>
>>79625627
Autism the post
>>
File: i have to shut it down.png (497KB, 515x422px) Image search: [Google]
i have to shut it down.png
497KB, 515x422px
Hard to believe all those posts were literally lost like tears in the rain.
>>
>>79627005
Another issue was that the software was extremely outdated, which is why the site crashed so much during big television events when a lot of propel were using it and why the message boards got so glitch in the last few days when they stopped working to maintain them.

They could have designed a whole new forum to take its place, but that bastard Col said he deliberately chose not to go with that option.
>>
>>79627135
Autism.The.Post.2017.WEB-DL.1080p.AC3
>>
/tv/ - shitposting and movie sites
>>
It's so stupid disabling comments/boards always lets the idiots/trolls/etc win. This is what they want.
>>
>>79627324
Exactly this. If you kill me, I win.
>>
File: aubrey.jpg (47KB, 580x732px) Image search: [Google]
aubrey.jpg
47KB, 580x732px
Maybe the autists will go on to do something more valuable with their time.
>>
>>79628149
Yeah, They should come here and waifupost with us.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.