[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help tv. There's this foreign film where this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 1024x570px
I need help tv. There's this foreign film where this guy is newly crippled and his wife now has to take care of him. Then some guy who I think was his father moves in and is basically neglecting him for the wife and being an asshole. Does the oh wise /tv/ know the name?
>>
Foreign from where specifically, what language. Old film or recent?
>>
>>79623673
Steven kings misery
>>
language is some Northern European or maybe some Swiss shit
>>
>>79623829
>foreign
>>
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007)
>>
>>79625043
Nah that ain't it
>>
Breaking The Waves?

We need more details. Was he in a wheelchair? About what year did it come out?
>>
>>79625414
Yeah he was in a wheel chair and took a lift to go downstairs where his wife did laundry. It was definitely circa the 2000s-2010
>>
>>79625924

Live flesh?
>>
I distinctly remember the film OP talks about. It features a scene where the "father" fucks the crippled guy's wife in the laundry room while the man looks on.
>>
Andreaskorset

You could have just said "Wheelchair cuck" and someone would have found it immediately
>>
Okay, now I'm looking for a foreign movie that I saw on tv years ago.

A man abducts a prostitute that turns out to be a transvestite. He keeps her in a basement for a while or something and then when he goes to let her go he stabs her eyes out with scissors.

Pretty sure it was french. It was pretty fucked up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.