[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

isn't this the best SNL season since a long time? too bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 24-snl-oscars-awards.w1200.h630.jpg (194KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-snl-oscars-awards.w1200.h630.jpg
194KB, 1200x630px
isn't this the best SNL season since a long time?
too bad they focus so much on Trump

kate mckinnon, she's blossoming man
what a great actress and comedian
>>
>>79623282
It's actually terrible. The only good stuff are the ones where they criticize trump. Everything else is shit. Did you see that stupid sketch they did where Beyoncé got an ultrasound?
>>
Hader jumped ship at the right time. Good for him.
>>
>>79623282
I'm also buying McKinnon stock.
>>
>>79623282
I'm really hoping this skit pictured was entirely farcical
>>
>>79623658
they spend a lot of time on the Donald
which is great considering I'm not even american and I just enjoy drama

But yeah, that Bey skit was ehm...Tracy Morgan eww
it's funny when they get political, but they just get political these days: I liked stuff like celebrity jeopardy

>"who is andre the giant?"
>>
>people still watch fucking SNL

This is a joke right? If youre not jewish or live in Manhattan why the fuck would you do this to yourself?
>>
Go back to l2eddit OP.
>>
>>79623950
Yeah but at least the political stuff is funny. Yeah they can focus too much on trump and all that but every other thing they do is just awful. It's like they put all their effort into trump and nothing else you might as well watch the monologue, the political sketches, weekend update and skip everything else.
>>
People watch because of Trump. Turns out, people like political humor and didn't like the eight years where shows like SNL refused to mock the president.
>>
File: IMG_9230.jpg (43KB, 487x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9230.jpg
43KB, 487x468px
>DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
>DUDE PUTIN LMAO
>DUDE LESLIE JONES LMAO
>>
This show has turned into dog shit. I'd be embarrassed to admit I watch it.
>>
Show is still popular amongst a younger crowd.

It's "cool" to know the current SNL sketches, no matter how unfunny, bland, and repetitive they are. Probably has a lot to do with the comedy scene in NYC - always cool to know which comedians are up and coming
>>
>>79624472
>leslie jones
>amy schumer
>rosie o'donnel

i can't keep track of how many obese ugly women there are on tv anymore
>>
File: 1445145395616.jpg (55KB, 640x585px) Image search: [Google]
1445145395616.jpg
55KB, 640x585px
>>79625402

this

SNL is basically the minor leagues of comedy. It's very interesting to actual fans of comedy to watch performers develop and to see who breaks out and who gets fired. It's basically a reality show.

The complaints about the show have been the same thing for literally the past 20+years. It's really sad. People always hate the current cast until they leave. Then the new cast starts up and suddenly the old crew was the golden age of snl.

As for the content, the sketches have been hit or miss since the start of the show. People just don't understand it's inevitable for a sketch comedy show written and performed in a week. Then everyone acts like a shitty skit negates the 3 good ones that preceded it and the entire episode is now shit.

People who moan about SNL are generally edgy basement dwellers with no actual substance to any of their arguments. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>79625959
SNL is a talent filtration system to find who will kiss the most ass to get ahead. If you pass you get a career. If you fail you will struggle at best. SNL has not created stars out of genuine talent since the 90s.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.