[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come the neo was able to fight with one hand and just fly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Matrix-neo-wallpaper-660x320.jpg (41KB, 660x320px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix-neo-wallpaper-660x320.jpg
41KB, 660x320px
how come the neo was able to fight with one hand and just fly inside agents and kill them at the end of the matrix, but had to kung-fu fight them normally again in the sequel?
>>
>>79621864
At the begining of the second movie those were new agents, version 2.0, some bug fixed. Later on , those were indepent Smiths, new, improved and harder to fight than anything in Matrix(besides Neo and maybe that french guy's gang). that's how I see it.
>>
>>79621864

When he encounters the agents in Matrix Reloaded he says 'Hmm, upgrades.'.

The oracle when Neo asks what Smith is responds 'Your opposite, your equal' or something along those lines. When Neo went inside his code and blew him up part of him was copied onto him therefore creating a much stronger Smith.
>>
>>79621864
Because sequels are usually bullshit.

But also I'm pretty sure Smith changed somehow after basically being deleted and coming back
>>
What sequels?
>>
smith was gaining strengths and abilities along with neo
>>
>>79622300
Yep, he actually made his life harder. He exposed some major bug by being superman-like and therefore making machines looking up into improvements.
>>
Who were the agents again? How was the matrix linked to the earth and the robots?
>>
>>79622364
>>
Because the movie was made by men than think they are women.
>>
File: advanced dadbod 2l17.jpg (20KB, 304x375px) Image search: [Google]
advanced dadbod 2l17.jpg
20KB, 304x375px
>>79622364
stellar fuckin post
>>
>>79622466
this tbqhf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.