[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was voted the greatest comedy ever in polls conducted by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Lifeofbrianfilmposter.jpg (46KB, 280x411px) Image search: [Google]
Lifeofbrianfilmposter.jpg
46KB, 280x411px
>Was voted the greatest comedy ever in polls conducted by British film magazine Total Film in 2000,the British TV network Channel 4 in 2006, and British newspaper The Guardian in 2007.

So this is the height of comedy.
>>
>>79617993
Really? I liked it, but eh. More or less in the same vein, I still think Young Frankenstein is the pinnacle. And even remainin within the Monthy Pyton, maybe I prefer The meaning of life.

The ending song is GOAT tho.
>>
Eh, something like The Naked Gun is more of my style of comedy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 960x521px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 960x521px
Yes, it is the best comedy.
>>
>>79617993
>It's not by Buster Keaton
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79618191
>grade school humor is the height of british comedy
>>
>>79617993
I've been telling people for years that it's the best Monty Python movie but everyone always insists that the Holy Grail is.
>>
The twist is that Monthy Python is awful and John Cleese is the only talent there which is later shown in Fawlty Towers
>>
>>79618274

You never wondered why life seemed so much more fun when you were 10? This is why.
>>
>>79618274
As opposed to what?
>>
>>79618274
>says the american with the fart jokes
>>
Dumb and Dumber is goat, dwi
>>
>>79618399
>Life of Brian
>Holy Grail
>The Meaning of Life

All three are great but the meaning of life is too hit and miss to match up with the narrative of the first two.

>tfw you grew up watching Monty Python in Britbongland and now everybody thinks it's a reddit comedy because of faggot nu males.
>>
The height of *British comedy.

Americans need not apply, there's no school shootings or towers falling in this flick.
>>
>>79618567
His standup was mediocre at best but he could have improved as he got more experienced.

His best material was when he was just speaking shit on OandA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.