[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking dead spoiler thread, post the big happenings from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

Walking dead spoiler thread, post the big happenings from tonight's episode
>>
File: twd_710_gp_0902_0032-rt-v2-rt-gn.jpg (593KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
twd_710_gp_0902_0032-rt-v2-rt-gn.jpg
593KB, 2000x1333px
This is all you need to know
>>
>>79613039
So Rick killed another walker; whooptiedoo
>>
>>79612625
So, what happened?
>>
>>79613157
No you faggot, it's not about the walker, just the design of this walker in particular, and it has a name, Winslow.
>>
File: 1362936310383.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1362936310383.gif
2MB, 480x271px
>>79613039
>mfw somebody still finds time to DIY after the zombie apocalypse
>>
>>79613440
The walker is named Winslow, now that makes it absolutely special this time; doesn't it?
>>
I don't get these fucking trash people. Are they retarded?
>>
Huge sprawling junkyard - lots of shit to find and use. People are smart. I'm guessing they know the land as well, and if they get raided they have the advantage
>>
>>79613157
Well its not about him killing a walker or even someone using a walker as a weapon, its the fact that winslow is a walking weapon with an armoured skull
>>
>>79613554
Why yes, only because I love that name.
>>
Does Rick have tetanus now
>>
>>79613867
No, I'm pretty certain Rick is just fucking immune to everything at this point.
>>
>>79613890
How do they keep their teeth clean? No dental hygiene out there
>>
>>79613867
As I was watching that fight I was thinking of how Rick was gonna get gangrene or tetanus or any other infection.

Dude gets two large gashes in his body from a walker who lives in a trash pile while inside of a dump yard - one of which on his hands

Rick better die or something
>>
>>79613923
Did the toothpaste poof into thin air when the ZA happened?
>>
I'm tired of watching 43 minutes of people looking at each other and grumbling raspy McConaughey impressions just to see 2-3 minutes of something actually happening.

But I also think it's too late to jump ship now. I guess I'm in it for the long haul and will stop complaining about the sluggish, clumsy and sometimes straight up dumb writing.
>>
>>79613962
Well they don't really have an unlimited supply of toothpaste, do they?
>>
>>79614045
Le sunken cost fallacy
>>
>>79613923
Toothpaste ain't like soap man, it just makes your breath smell good
>>
>>79614053
They have an unlimited supply of new-model subaru cars though
>>
>>79614045
Also, why did the trash people talk the way they did? "me get guns. Lots guns. Me fight. Times change."

Youre in West Virginia or Atlanta or wherever the hell they are. Not some forgotten tribe. English is probably their first language. Why were they talking all stilted and in broken English? Dumb character decision.
>>
File: WeAllThoughtIt.jpg (200KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
WeAllThoughtIt.jpg
200KB, 620x420px
who else saw this??
>>
>>79613039
dont even watching the walking dead but that looks pretty cool.
>>
>>79614116
>Why were they talking all stilted and in broken English?
They're a bunch of savages living in a goddamn dump and eating botulism straight from the tin
>>
I fucking hate niggers, burn the coal and pay the toll
>>
This makes me wonder, who decided to take the time, to put spikes on a walker?
>>
>>79614136
I would understand if they were maybe backwoods hillbillies but literally nobody actually talks like that. Jewish dudes dressed up like native Americans talk like that in old movies. Nobody in reality does.
>>
>>79614186
probably that skull guy that was in there previously, they asked him to make the walker then to fight it, he wasn't skilled, he dead now
>>
>>79614186
The spikes went THROUGH the walker. It really wouldn't have taken that much time, and it's not like they have anything better to do, they live in a dump
>>
>>79614283

>world goes to shit
>can live literally any where if you take the time to clear out the walkers
>choose a dump

good logic
>>
>>79614317
They're in virginia so it's not like it's that big of a change in scenery
>>
Rick should start a cotton plantation with Negan and use the black people as slaves, whip those nigger asses back to work
>>
>>79614136
Apocalypse has only been going on for like 2-3 years. These people were probably bankers and clerks and waitresses and lawyers and shit beforehand. So why are they now retarded savages who cant properly form sentences as if the world collapsed 100 years ago.
>>
>>79614490
They're virginians
>>
>>79614490
Living in a dump after a few years of seeing everyone you ever cared about die to unspeakable horrors and where every day is a grueling test of survival would probably do a number on your ability to properly use a fucking gerund and whatnot.
>>
I thought this took place in Georgia
>>
>>79614580
they're in dc or virginia or some shit now
>>
>>79614580
Filming stayed in Georgia but the characters migrated from Georgia to Virginia.
>>
>>79614629
They still film it in Georgia cause fuck u gib me my tax break monies
>>
>>79612625
Its getting boring now..

Are they really gonna save the Savior War for the next season? It's to slooooow

Also when's Negan and Rick gonna fuck?
>>
>>79614942

Regardless of whether the "leaks" are real, judging by how TWD has been working since its inception, this entire season will just be build-up and making alliances, and the season finale will have a very anti-climatic "battle" which lasts 10 minutes and ends on a cliff-hanger with one of the main casts "supposedly dying off screen" just so they can spam "WHAT IF?" articles on normiebook
>>
>>79614942
It is. I'm getting some prison vs Woodbury vibes. Like they took the old shooting scripts from that season and word replaced Governor with Negan. There's about one scene worth watching in each episode.

Why can't the shows writers take a hint from shows like Game of Thrones and have multiple story lines per episode? It would keep the pace up so much better than focusing on one group traipsing around the countryside.

Shit, I literally just said I'd stop complaining about the writing.
>>
so its basically another skippable episode where nothing happens? Cool, 2 weeks of no walking dead for me in a row
>>
>>79615071
>have multiple story lines per episode?

>Okay in this story line they kill walkers
>And in this one... they kill walkers!
>Add another one where they kill walkers
>Okay now throw in one about Carl going through puberty, maybe have him killing a walker
>Oh and throw a few scenes of Judith staring at the wall
>>
File: stahp.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
stahp.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>79615071
>multiple storylines
>good

that's why HBO shows take a huge nosedive after the first season anon. they fill it with shit no one cares about and very, very slowly advance the main plot as a result. TWD is just shit at it overall, even though they're desperately trying to add multiple stories.
>>
File: The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg (47KB, 592x360px) Image search: [Google]
The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg
47KB, 592x360px
>>79613039
>>
>have 2 episodes without Negan
>both shit
>>
this show is just embarrassing at this point. it needs to be put out of its misery
>>
you think that tiger is lonely and horny for other tigers?

shit, my man must feel like the last tiger left ON EARTH right now
>>
short episode summary pls

its not shown here till this evening
>>
>>79617700
>my man
Shiva is a girl. Why lust after other tigers when her owner has a glorious Big BLACK Cock!?
>>
>>79618063
Richard tries to get Darryl to set a trap for Carol so the saviors will kill her and set a fire under Ezekiel. Darryl finds out its Carol he wants to trap and they fight. Darryl visits Carol at her house. They eat and catch up. Darryl doesn't tell her about Glenn and Abe.

Rick and Co. try to make a deal with the junkyard people to help them fight the saviors. The leader has Rick pitfight a walker covered in spikes. Rick gets stabbed a few times but wins of course. The junkyard people accept the deal on the condition that they get lots of guns for them.
>>
>>79618410
Neat thanks
>>
>>79614045
I jumped ship two episodes into this season. You can do it, anon!
>>
>>79613039
how is that thing able to even move its arms? zombies are so inconsistent in this fucking tv show. its tendons and muscles would be torn to shreds at the shoulder, so there's no way it should be able to still have functioning arms. also if this thing falls, there's no way its getting back up, all rick had to do was throw a fucking pillow at its feet and it would trip and fall over and drive the spikes through itself, rendering it immobile.this boss zombie is literally less dangerous than a normal zombie.
>>
>>79613945
Hand comes off.
>>
>>79613554
More like Losefast eh?
>>
>>79614122
She reminded me more of some weird autistic alien.
The whole junkyard thing was so fucking cringy, you can tell how the writers thought they were making them look impressive by all wearing black, hardly saying anything to be ominous and mysterious, giving the leader a shit eating grin to make her seem in control and powerful.
They got real hamfisted with the way they tried to slip into conversation how these ppl operate too
>>
File: rick.jpg (35KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
35KB, 592x333px
What was a point of rick telling the kang ezekieal that story about some beer barrels and a rocks?
>>
>>79619791
Everyone is tip-toeing around Negan, but not really doing anything to fix the problem. Someday, someone is going to fix the problem, and everyone will be the better for it, but the one that actually does the fixing gets all the shit that Negan is sitting on.
>>
>pushed into arena and nearly killed by armored spike zombie
>crawl out and you're smiling and totally ok with what just happened
>>
>>79620159
he's a literal cuck and his son's an effeminate cyclops, I think Rick's a far cry being being ok with what's going on

He's laughing instead of crying because, as this episode beat home AGAIN he's the leader of the pack and has to assume the role of a man
>>
>All that sexual tension between rick and the autistic trash queen
>>
>>79621724
>u-uhmm, show R-rick up, up, up I g-guess
*staring off into distant trash*
>>
wait so you're going to accept that zombies exist, but not that some german larper is leading a crew of edgy scavengers??

There are many problems with the show, the audience is not the least of them
>>
>>79613039
Is this how Rick loses his hand in the show?
>>
>>79621935
See also >>79619286
>>
Why even still watch this?
It's cheap and incredibly lazy.
>>
>>79621898
"Want a lot of guns :|. A lot :D."
I thought I would hate this group but the autism of the leader is very enjoyable.
>>
When the fuck is rick gonna lose his hand?
>>
>>79622186
There needs to be a kinographic fight with Negan where Rick gets his knee snapped and his hand cut off. Then there could be a time skip where he has his prosthetic. No need for CGI.
>>
>>79613039
Love his its just lightly touching his shirt. Remember in season 2 when that one zombie tore open Dale's chest and ribcage with the utmost ease? Fuck this show it doesn't even try at all anymore
>>
>>79622224
Ooh, love this
>>
>>79613244
A whole lot of nothing.
>>
I bet Reek and MeShaun forget that little car+wire trick that took out an entire herd last episode. It's not like being able to deal with huge masses of undead could be convenient in a world full of huge masses of undead or anything
>>
>>79622756
Not a very reliable trick unless you have perfect conditions. Eugene devises a surefire way to deal with herds. loud horns that lead them to a direction that won't run them into another community.
>>
>>79622825
>Not a very reliable trick unless you have perfect conditions.
What "perfect conditions"? They didn't stop last episode because the wire ripped or because the wheels got jammed from zombie goo. Get some four wheeler truck and put a plough in front of it and you could actually kill these herds.

Instead they just ignore what they've learned because being smart would make the show fucking boring
>>
>>79623076
The perfect condition of them having 2 roads with no obstacles to get fucked over by.
>>
>>79619286
that's literally what happened though
>>
>>79622186

I can imagine it would be during Negan and Rick's duel in the quarry, right before Rick slashes his throat. Negan will have used Lucile to crush his hand to bits after he broke his leg, Rick gives the whole speech about how they can work together, Negan has an epiphany then poof! Rick slashes his throat with his uninjured hand.
>>
>>79619580
"We take. We don't bother."

Well, you just told them a story about how you BOTHERED to wait for a real long time for someone to come and take the shit from the boat rather than TAKING it yourselves. Then you meet the people you stole everything from and tell them they'll have to offer up some stuff to buy their lives back. You fucking took everything they had. Man these characters are infuriating.
>>
Reminder Eugine will die taking a bullet for Rick against The Saviors and tells him about Ohio.
Reminder Siddiq and Annie will speak to Stephanie on the radio but keep it secret from Rick.
Reminder a small group of people will travel to Ohio to Stephanie's camp, using the Whisper's method of camouflage, where they'll be taking prison and interrogated because Eugine is not with them and he told them about The Whispers, leading Ohio to think they are them.
>>
>>79623477
LOL who cares about the comics you dumb sperg
>>
>>79623510

The next "War" will probably be Rick sending in Magna, Yumiko, William, Dwight and a couple others as an espionage team to free the trapped people in Ohio. Something goes wrong with the mission resulting in one of them killing Ohio's leader. Ohio are pissed and follow them back to Alexandria.
>>
>>79612625
What kinda haircut you want senpai?
>>
>Rick and crew can't fight the Saviors with out guns
>Encounter a new group with lots of guns
>Bring us MORE guns and we'll help you
Jesus fuck they just keep dragging this shit out

The same thing with the Kingdom, everyone knows they are going to join the fight against the saviors but the just keep putting it off
>>
>>79613039
still can't work out if i loved or hated this scene
>>
i miss neganposting
>>
>>79615071
>Why can't the shows writers take a hint from shows like Game of Thrones and have multiple story lines per episode?

great, so even less happens in each episode. you're a fucking genius
>>
>>79623814

What would Alpha or Beta posting be like?
>>
>>79623737
Casting must have been a lots of fun, getting every crack addicts in town on the show
>>
>>79619291
Bullshit. In next week's episode he's just gonna have that shit bandaged for one or two days.
Rick will be one of the few people that are immune, or aren't infected at all, because the writers are gonna pull some shit. The CDC scientist was just drunk and crazy. He told Rick everybody was infected, but there's no way he could know that shit.
>>
File: 1485266334393.jpg (14KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485266334393.jpg
14KB, 205x246px
So the show is just basically masturbating to its own stupidity at this point. There are so many "societies" and people alive and well around that they could just start a new city like nothing ever happened.

Seriously, how many groups even are there at this point? And this is just ONE PART of the world. Not even of the world, of that region of the world. Earth is fucking fine, holy shit.
>>
>>79623737
the fraiser
>>
>>79623986
>they could just start a new city like nothing ever happened.
I wish.
I want real post-apo where large unique communities are formed.
At one point in time walkers shouldn't even be an issue anymore so humanity can focus on rebuilding.
>>
>>79624091

I'm hoping Walking Dead goes into that direction later on. Really enjoying seeing Rick and the communities coming together to rebuild but it's getting a little repetitive how they come and have a new conflict with every new person but there's really fuck all Kirkman could do outside that.
>>
>>79612625
Anyone else really fucking hate the pacing in this show?

Everything that happpened in this episode could have been done in 15 minutes and NOTHING would be the worse for it
>>
>>79613039
>It's a "the leader of our group watched Beyond Thunderdome the day before the zompocalypse" episode
>>
>>79613039
The walker has a a phat butt
>>
>>79613039
>>79624256

BRRRRRRFFFFFFAAAPPPP
>>
File: fühlt schlecht.jpg (34KB, 546x417px) Image search: [Google]
fühlt schlecht.jpg
34KB, 546x417px
Still no Negan. I miss Lucile.
>>
>>79613039
Why didn't he just grab the spike like a dick? There was no need for him to let it go through his fucking hand.
>>
>>79623857
More shit happens in a single episode of game of thrones than an entire season of TWD. They're constantly setting up more and more plot points as they go so they don't have to have episodes where 4 characters are just fucking walking and looking at each other for 45 minutes.
>>
>>79612625
Carol waster more time doing nothing and offering no reason for why she is doing nothing.

>>79613652
They are what NEETs would turn into
>>
>>79625267
Is this how Rick loses his hand? Not by a brutal show of dominance but by an infection?
>>
i didn't even know the mid season break was over
>>
File: 220px-Penancetbolts.png (103KB, 220x446px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Penancetbolts.png
103KB, 220x446px
>>79613039
>>
>>79625267
I refuse to believe anybody would intuitively let the spike penetrate his hand. It's also not like walkers are difficult to fight. Look at this thing, he could literally quickly move around it and grab it by one of those pipes in its back. Push it to the ground, remove one of the pipes and hit it in the head. Instead, he acted completely retarded.
>>
>>79623986
>>79624091
>>79624142
That way this shit could wrap up quickly and not go on for 20 fucking seasons of them trying to survive.
>>
You reckon Rick will reinstate his "You kill; you die", rule back at the prison when order is settled to stop wars from breaking out? It's stupid but I see him pushing it a little.
>>
>>79625297
Nah, the shows are pretty much en par when it comes to speed. GOT is extremely slow as well. And it has fucking nothing to do with the storytelling, both shows are written very slowly on purpose, because people are watching them and every season = more money. Last GOT season could have easily been condensed to five episodes by leaving out filler shit and comic relief. It's usually just one or two episodes per season that are actually moving the plot forward.
>>
Why are there no winters in Walking dead? How do they survive the winters? How can the Kingdom grow enough food to feed 30+ people from just a few plants and gardening?
>>
>>79613039
Now thanks to the normies, theyre gonna make a spin-off about that zombie
>>
>>79625554

They had winter in the first couple issues you idiot. It's right after Rick wakes up.
>>
>>79625613
Issues. Not episodes. I think that other anon is referring to the TV show specifically.
>>
It was a bullshit episode, but atleast the OST was on point. It didn't fit but it gave me some Cliff Martinez vibes.

>if she gets hit by some lightning...i'll kill ya
this had frogposter potential
>>
>>79619498
underrated post
>>
>>79625607
hype as fuck!
>a day in the life of wibslow
probably better than the clusterfuck that fear the walking dead is
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.