[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to see this with my family today. its literally just a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Matt Damon.jpg (16KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Damon.jpg
16KB, 182x268px
Went to see this with my family today.

its literally just a remake of Independence Day set in medieval China
>>
It's a confirmed flop right? I think it cost $150 million or something.
>>
Yeah but is it any good?
>>
>>79609075
The first third is great everything after that is confirmed garbage
>>
>>79609328
So the set-up is good but the action sucks? Does it focus more on battles on the wall or does it change to some random shit? Does the girl get WHITED?
>>
>>79609070
>flop

HAHAAHHAAHAHAH
>>
>>79608977
So are the creatures aliens?
>>
So were they supposed to be aliens or what?
>>
>>79609905
No, the first major action scene is the most well executed. The major focus of the film is on the battles but after the first one the quality in the battles deteriorates and the ending is literally the same kill the queen shut them all down nonsense like in the Avengers. The girl does not get WHITED but it is implied later on that Damon's character will return for her so possible future whitening.
>>79609999
>>79610027
Nice quads, and the origin of the creatures is such that they came down from a meteor. I interpret that as aliens but the Chinese interpret it as the will of the gods so who knows what the director was going for
>>
>>79609905

BLANKED*
>>
It was such generic garbage

Why can't chinks make a good movie?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.