[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I tried to do it in a technical way. There’s a great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: snyder.jpg (49KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
snyder.jpg
49KB, 625x350px
>"I tried to do it in a technical way. There’s a great YouTube video that shows all the kills in the Christopher Nolan movies even though we would perceive them as movies where he doesn’t kill anyone. I think there’s 42 potential kills that Batman does! Also, it goes back and includes even the Tim Burton Batman movies where this reputation as a guy that doesn’t kill comes from.

>"So, I tried to do it by proxy. Shoot the car they’re in, the car blows up or the grenade would go off in the guy’s hand, or when he shoots the tank and the guy pretty much lights the tank [himself]. I perceive it as him not killing directly, but if the bad guy’s are associated with a thing that happens to blow up, he would say that that’s not really my problem.

>"A little more like manslaughter than murder, although I would say that in the Frank Miller comic book that I reference, he kills all the time. There’s a scene from the graphic novel where he busts through a wall, takes the guy’s machine gun…I took that little vignette from a scene in The Dark Knight Returns, and at the end of that, he shoots the guy right between the eyes with the machine gun. One shot. Of course, I went to the gas tank, and all of the guys I work with were like, ‘You’ve gotta shoot him in the head’ because they’re all comic book dorks, and I was like, ‘I’m not gonna be the guy that does that!’"

I hate this asshole so fucking much. I'd love to smash his teeth with a hammer one by one and kill his entire family in front of his eyes. Batman had one simple rule, was it really that difficult to be true to that, you edgy piece of shit?
>>
>>79606431
He is the kino master, marvel shill
>>
>>79606431
and what rule is that? he uses guns multiple times in the comics, he kills people in the comics

there are many different interpretations of the character
>>
>>79606584
no he doesnt
>>
>>79606584
>>79606529

Go home Snyder, nobody likes you here.
>>
how can one man do so much fucking damage to a multi billion dollar franchise
>>
File: lol.jpg (79KB, 636x377px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
79KB, 636x377px
>>79606431
>Batman had one simple rule

A Nolan-ism, you edgy faggot. He never did.
>>
>>79606431
Why are you so emotionally invested in a comic book movie?
>>
>>79606431
kek @ this weeaboo
>>
>>79606431
i agree with him. ever since 89 hes been killing on the big screen. idk why people are bitchin now. i personally feel Batman should never kill but fuck... whatever. its the norm.
>>
I was OK with this Batman but here's the problem, if Batman kills, what's the difference between him and Punisher?And once again if he's killing, how the fuck does he have archenemies?They can't follow the Joker circle

>Joker does something batshit crazy
>Batman catches him
>Joker tries to get himself killed
>Batman refuses to kill him
>Batman puts him in Arkham
>Joker escapes
>Joker does something batshit crazy

So this Batman kills regular thugs but doesn't kill the big baddies?
>>
>>79606431
>"I tried to do it in a technical way. There’s a great YouTube video that shows all the kills in the Christopher Nolan movies even though we would perceive them as movies where he doesn’t kill anyone. I think there’s 42 potential kills that Batman does! Also, it goes back and includes even the Tim Burton Batman movies where this reputation as a guy that doesn’t kill comes from.

what? the reputation that batman doesn't kill comes from tim burton. what the fuck is he talking about? the burton movie were criticized for portraying batman as a killer, which wasn't in line with the traditional portrayal in most of the comics.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.