[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the only shark that still has his humanity, yet /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

He's the only shark that still has his humanity, yet /tv/ ridicules him and makes him seem like a lonely shell of a man. Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>79606383
>capitalist billionaires
>having humanity
top kek
>>
>>79606383
He's a meme in the show, no one ever picks him unless if he's the only option, even then it's a 50/50
>>
Daily reminder that O'leary and the Cube are the only people worth going with
>>
>>79607239
>implying you wouldn't go with qt lori
>>
>>79607277
Good point. Even if she ruined your business you'd probably get to rub her feet
>>
>>79606470
>billionaires
>>
>>79606474
At first, I thought this was just a meme, but now I'm paying more attention and it's true. People will actively avoid deals with Robert. He'll offer them exactly what they came in looking to get, and they'll turn to the other four. This has happened several times, and he usually gets offended and ends up going out. What is it about him that makes people do this?
>>
>I'll give you $100k for 0% of your company so long as you come to my birthday party
>>
>>79607639
He just seems sneaky.
>>
>>79607757
Really? I never got that vibe from him. Plus, if he's offering what they asked, what more could they want? Kevin is sitting there trying to get insane royalties, Lori's trying to hoodwink them into giving up equity for a loan, Mark is threatening to go out if they consider other offers, and Damon has no money and never invests. I think Robert seems like the nicest and most honest of the bunch.
>>
>>79607895
I think cause he's the nicest they don't trust him to really bring up their company to what they want. Most people generally want the qvc chick it seems
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.