[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tFotR 10/10 >tTT 9/10 >tRotK 9/10 >an unexpected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4447.jpg (40KB, 298x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
40KB, 298x362px
>tFotR 10/10
>tTT 9/10
>tRotK 9/10
>an unexpected journey 7/10
>desolation of Smaug 8/10
>the battle of the fiver armies 6/10

If you disagree then you're gay!
And that's a cyber fact!
>>
>tTT 10/10
Fixed it for you
>>
>>79605775
I've only seen the hobbit movies
>>
Is this an invitation to jump on Tolkien's grave?

No thanks.
>>
>>79605775
Stop abbreviating everything you nigger
This isn't a fucking text message from 2004
>>
>>79605775
>7/100
>8/100
>6/100

fixed it for you
>>
>>79605775
>10 >9>10
FIXED IT
HOBBIT
>9
>7
>5
>>
File: IMG_4448.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4448.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>79605884
>>
Is it even worth watching the hobbit trilogy?
>>
Is this the Drive movie i've been hearing so much about?
>>
>>79605974
You'll be dissapointed at parts, especially if you love the LotR trilogy as much as most, but it's a pretty decent trilogy.

Would recommend book more though
>>
>>79605775

No tax policy? 0/10 for all of them.
>>
I agree with you on the LOTR, but the Hobbit was unwatchable garbage.

>An Unexpected Journey : 3/10
>Desolation of Smaug : 2/10
>The Battle of the Five Armies : couldn't bring myself to watch it

My hatred toward the Hobbit films may be coming from my love of the book, which the movies failed to live up to in almost every way imaginable. The 'Riddles in the Dark' scene is maybe the only worthwhile scene.
>>
File: Capture.png (166KB, 279x290px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
166KB, 279x290px
The Hobbit movies aren't even movies.
>>
>>79605775
Unexpected journey: 7/10
Desolation of Smaug 5/10
Battle of the five armies 3/10
>>
the only good part of the hobbit movies was riddles in the dark.
cgi fucking orcs and goblins ruin the whole tone of the movies. and then when it becomes cgi fucking elves and dwarves i wanted to die.
>>
Why didn't she just riverdance to mt doom
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.