[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11 were documentary kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11 were documentary kino. What went wrong?
>>
no they weren't

that fatass couldn't make a decent factual documentary for 100 cheeseburgers
>>
he has an agenda

regardless of whether i agree with him or not, every time i watch one of his films i feel like im watching a propaganda piece not a documentary
>>
Bowling for Columbine was 5/10 and Fahreneit was literally the worst thing ever created.
>>
I'm pretty liberal myself but his films are very disingenuous, which is really typical of anything that has to do with politics or religion. I usually avoid those type of docus all together.
>>
>>79605200
>Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11
>not roger and me and TV nation
>or canadian bacon
>>
>>79605253
you can argue that he's disingenuous but a good documentary is supposed to have an agenda
>>
>>79605200
Ever since he slandered Pete Townshend, an avowed communist (who are very much for guns), for not letting him use Won't Get Fooled Again in an anti-gun propaganda piece, I've kind of despised him.
>>
>>79605253
Is it good propaganda?
>>
>"If the passengers had included black men, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody. . . . The passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white."
>>
>>79605253
every documentarian has an agenda
>>
Every documentary has bias, that his are so blatant and obvious is a good thing. You don't watch his films to get a neutral view of a subject, you watch them to get his.

Mostly despise his politics, but those two documentaries really were great. Sicko was ok too.

And he also deserves credit for, at least partially, understanding Trump, when no other liberal got it. He got it. Accidentally giving us one of the best ads of the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
>>
>>79605200
Bologna.
His films are farcical and he's an old fat grandma lady.
>>
dishonest film-making
>>
He looks like a middle-aged lesbian.
>>
>>79605200
Dude is a piece of shit liar that is ignorant to the rest of the world, in "Where to invade next" he calls the Whoopsies surrender monkeys and blatantly lied about that bank in bowling for columbine
>>
>>79605200
who is this old lady wearing a military baseball cap
>>
He told a story on the WTF podcast about how the Bush family got a private screening of Roger & Me and the only one who laughed was a young George W
>>
>>79605200
he spliced NRA speeches to take shit out of context in Bowling for columbine, his directorial slight of hand is well documented
>>
>>79609476
wow a liberal is a known liar and charlatan, shocking
>>
>>79605200
>Michael Moore
>"kino"

Take your trolling elsewhere, plebeian
>>
Manipulating charlatan. He is a skilled director, but he is a complete idiot when it comes to politics.
>>
>>79605200
>egregious editing and striaght up lying to prove yourself right
>Deepthroats communism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.