[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKIN'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: acure.jpg (30KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
acure.jpg
30KB, 600x315px
THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY!
>>
Chemical pollution in the water has been causing male fish and frogs to produce eggs for at least 25 years now.
>>
>>79604418
wtf I love Alex Jones now
>>
File: caveman true paleo formula.png (389KB, 641x777px) Image search: [Google]
caveman true paleo formula.png
389KB, 641x777px
>>79602758
I liked the part where the protagonist used Caveman True Paleo Formula™ to power up and escape the asylum.
>>
First movie I have ever walked out of a theatre for. What a fucking joke. I about left when the groundskeeper was saying "wasser" in response to "patients" but for whatever fucking reason I stuck around until he went to talk to the cop after getting his tooth drilled. What a shit movie. Saw it coming a mile away and it was 50% padding and filler.
>>
File: waf.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
waf.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>yfw he's not wrong.
>>
It was fine. It should have ended when she we was talking to Lockhart on bench after he had ingested the eels.
>>
>>79606091
speaking of the ending, can someone explain that last minute of the movie, why was he smiling with his teeth back?
>>
>>79607133
>smiling
That part took place after some time had elapsed
>>
>>79607133
Maybe the landscape and building confused you, but the movie is set in modern times, their facility has modern medical equipment and doctors that are up to date. They likely just fixed his teeth.
>>
>>79608391
but just a scene before, his teeth were missing, and then in that final shot he had the teeth back
>>
>>79609798
yfw he really was crazy
>>
>>79609831
so what parts do you guys think were made up and what parts weren't

I wish I could say the face being ripped off revealing a CGI green face was made up but hey him AND Hannah reacted to it
>>
>>79610157
Hannah wasn't real, the whole conspiracy was made up in his head. He went insane after his mother died and was committed.
>>
>>79609798
The scene on the bench when he smiles and shows his teeth was after the tank of eels was forced in his throat, we don't know how much timed passed after the procedure, they likely fixed his teeth after he started to comply.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.