[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will probably become one of my favorite movies of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: A_Cure_For_Wellness.jpg (199KB, 2700x900px) Image search: [Google]
A_Cure_For_Wellness.jpg
199KB, 2700x900px
This will probably become one of my favorite movies of all time. Highly recommend it.
>>
looks like something normies would say "omg... so deep... and psychological...." while they sit and pretend to like rain and think about """"""""""deep"""""""""" things
>>
>>79597397

Guarantee you it has bad reviews. It's not even that deep, but would totally fly over most peoples heads. It's not David Lynch bad at all.

It's fantastic tho, visually and acting wise it's top shelf.
>>
Read the entire synopsis, sounded so goddamn stupid.
>>
Go see better movies.
>>
>>79597582

I guess wait for the torrent. It's pretty great tho.

>>79597609
I don't even know what else is in theaters besides the Lego movie which I'll probably just end up pirating. I just saw John Wick and Ghost in the Shell isn't out yet.
>>
>>79597710
>not watching Matt Damon pander to Chinese audiences
>>
>>79597750

I heard it was extremely anti-climatic and I knew I'd leave the theaters disappointed. I'll stream it when I'm bored. A bad ending literally can ruin an entire movie that way, especially an action movie.
>>
I just watched this last night. It was shit. It needed some serious editing because the pacing was atrocious. It was 2.5 hours long and really should've been 1.5 at best.
>>
>>79597826

I was worried about the length going in, but found myself glued to the screen the entire time. I was actually surprised I didn't check the time the entire time I watched it came out of the theaters 3 hours satisfied. It could have ended about 45 minutes earlier, but it didn't leave itself to interpretation and cleared everything up instead. I'm glad they did and plan to rewatch it asap.
>>
>>79597975
Everything did try and wrap itself up nicely by the end but it took forever to get there. There were also a few things that pissed me off, such as how Lockheart and driver survive that car crash with little more than a scratch and a broken leg and the Wall Street big wigs showing up at the very end and getting all bitchy that Lockheart didn't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>79597750
I did. First third was actually pretty good, you got excited, and then it just deflated and you wanted it to be over.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.