[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ywn fly halfway across the country to befriend two snarky internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
ywn fly halfway across the country to befriend two snarky internet Hollywood blockbuster critics in an attempt to stop them from continuing to ridicule you and fail miserably
>>
>Hollywood nepotism will never help you
>>
>>79595836

>Hollywood nepotism will not ensure that you continue working despite producing nothing but garbage and failure
>>
File: vicalouqua.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vicalouqua.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>79595708
kek, can't wait for the AWIL remake review
>>
>>79595708
Max is such a shit and that BoTW just proved how insufferable he must be in real life (you should see his Fresh Prince sing-along with his cunt friends, it's disgusting). And when he tried to give Jay a high-five and Jay said "uhh..okay..". Completely embarrassing on Max's part.
>>
>>79596206

AWIL?
>>
>>79595836
>>79596106
>>79596309
>ywn be this bitter about someone you've only ever seen on the internet.
Feels good man.
>>
File: clip_image007[1].jpg (20KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image007[1].jpg
20KB, 400x234px
>>79595708
Max is so fucking ugly. Just look at that subhuman vertically grown profile of his. Disgusting
>>
>>79595708
He was being ironic. Moronic fly-over state moo-cows just don't get it.
>>
>>79596921

I unironically didn't know Wisconsin was a real state before Max went there
>>
>>79596972
American education, everyone.
>>
>>79596206
who bitch this is?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>79597428
>>
Ive been listening to and watching interviews of John Landis, and it's actually pretty eerie how similar him and max are. I have also heard interviews in which Max has said that him and his father don't see eye to eye and dint really get along. I wonder what happened to strain their relationship? It was most likely typical showbiz shit of never being there for the raising of the kid, but maybe some other shit went down.
>>
File: YFW Max Landis is full of BS.png (708KB, 851x441px) Image search: [Google]
YFW Max Landis is full of BS.png
708KB, 851x441px
"You guys are guys I admire"

Mike's look...

Classic
>>
>>79595708
That is a grown adult in his 30 wearing that clothing.
>>
>>79597610

He used to chase max around the house with a remote control helicopter
>>
>>79597867
growing up has nothing to do with age.
>>
>>79597867

this is the result of helicopter parenting
>>
>>79595708
why does max landis pander so much?
>>
>>79598088
I can't Landis
>>
Has Max ever killed 2 kids and an adult, or is he building up to it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.