[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got really high, I'm not really a pothead though.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: smoking the reefer.jpg (43KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
smoking the reefer.jpg
43KB, 634x417px
I just got really high, I'm not really a pothead though. What should I watch?
>>
The Patriot

You can thank me later
>>
season 2 of planet earth
>>
>>79595263

This.

Also Gladiator.
>>
>>79595266
Did that all December. Was great.

>>79595298
Seen it recently.

>>79595263
>The Patriot
Hmm, why?
>>
File: paul.jpg (21KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
21KB, 377x325px
>>79595235
watch Stephen King's IT, Chrissy!
>>
>>79595235
I watched MDE while stoned and some other Sam Hyde shit and I enjoyed it in a sort of masochistic way. His shit is very negative and cynical for the most part. Other than that watching something that has a grand story like other anons have said. Also David Lynch films are fucking amazing stoned, I watched Blue Velvet high as fuck a couple of weeks ago and I loved it.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>79595323
>David Lynch
I've never seen mulhulland drive. I think we have a winner
>>
>>79595235
Alex motherfucking jones
>>
>>79595306
Youre going to have to take my word for it
>>
>>79595331
>WAAAAH PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN!
Getting high is fine, I am literally the top performer in my entire nationwide company and I go to work fucking blazed out of my mind. If you don't want to smoke that is absolutely fine but don't shit on those who choose to.
>>
What does everyone think of Hell or High Water?

Would I enjoy that high? I found it in my files while I was looking for Mulholland or Patriot, which I have neither.
>>
File: aluksh.png (492KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aluksh.png
492KB, 800x600px
>>79595343
>dude
>>
>>79595235
My experience with movies are always the same, it gets eventually boring after an hour or so, better watch a series
>>
>>79595331
WEED
>>
>>79595420
Pretty good
>>
The expanse. It's really amazing stoned.
>>
-The Ten Commandments. For extra fun, take a hit everytime someone says "bondage."
-Life of Pi
-The Lego Movie
Or, watch something you've seen a hundred times, and focus on the background characters you've never noticed. (Like the guards just standing around while Vader and Tarkin are talking about the Jedi and the Force. That's a pretty messed-up conversation to overhear.)
>>
Happy Face
>>
>>79595391
You're a fucking neck beard. Stop boasting about your fantasies on a bangladeshi cum research forum you pathetic little cunt
>>
Hell or High Water starts off great
>>
>>79595235
It's probly better to interact with something like a game or doing something creative. But if you wanna veg out I suggest a good comedy or a weird john carpenter movie like They Live or some shit
>>
>>79595391
>getting this angry over a meme

You're one of THOSE smokers...
>>
>>79595235
"Green" Room
>>
>>79595717
ohhh you're one of THOSE redditors...
>>
>>79595391
>I go to work fucking blazed out of my mind

disgusting, I hope you get fired.
>>
File: pi.jpg (84KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
84KB, 450x300px
Pi.
it's a fun ride
>>
Dont listen to these faggots, If you really don't get high that often then watch a comedy watch some dumb Stoner shit that you normally wouldn't like,trust me it's going to be a lot funnier, It doesn't really affect people like that that smoke everyday like me is not really a big " comedy enhancer " but if you don't smoke very often stuff just gets a lot funnier.
>>
>>79595235
Hey, can you pass me the bane?
>>
>>79595263
Apocylypto would be the correct stoned mel-kino
>>
update: hell or high water isn't nearly as fun as I figured. It's actually kind sad.
>>
>>79595235
Black Dynamite
>>
get your testosterone levels checked faggot
>>
>>79595750
Fuck off pleb
>>
>>79596784
>people like that that smoke everyday like me

You should quit. It does terrible damage to your brain
>>
Hell or High Water sucked

Time for The Abyss
>>
>>79595235
clerks
>>
>>79597146
>Hell or High Water sucked
delete this thread in indomitable faggot
>>
>>79597183
it's too predictable, conversations too obvious

I'm not a hater man, but the movie wasn't that impressive visually and the aesthetic was pretty rote and the story and settings muted and flat.
>>
>>79595420
good modern western. you should watch it if you like playing GTA.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.