[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebecca Hall was very impressive in Christine. Why the hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Christine.jpg (83KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
Christine.jpg
83KB, 696x464px
Rebecca Hall was very impressive in Christine.

Why the hell has this film and her performance been completely ignored at all the major award shows?
>>
#OscarsSoSexist
>>
>biopic

Yawn.
>>
>>79592929
if i had a time machine
id go back in time
and bang her to save her life
>>
>>79592929
Quality has very little to do with awards
>>
reminder christine was ugly as fuck
>>
WHY is this board so obsessed with this woman?
>>
>>79593276
Because it goes against their, "Women can have sex anytime they want" idea
>>
>>79593305
Christine Chubbuck actually could have had sex any time she wanted though. She had dated men before. The problem was she was obsessed with her Chad coworker and only wanted him, nobody else.
>>
>>79593383
On her Wiki it says she had 2 long term relationships. She was dating in high school and college. She wsa just massively depressed
>>
>>79593174
>bang her

poor choice of words m8
>>
>>79593445
Not really relationships. Just people she phoned a few times and I think she had dinner with one once.
>>
>>79593305
do you think she had men going after her but she thought she was "too good" for them??
>>
>>79592929
because she's black
>>
Anybody else cringe really hard in this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKzLEiVBVM&t=7s
>>
>ignored irl
>film is ignored
pottery
>>
Because it hurts the image of the mainstream media, which is already under a lot of pressure with Trump's belligerence and "fake news"
>>
>>79593492

Not true. When she was in high school she was dating someone that died in a car accident and another that ended because of the fact her parents didn't approve of him (he was Jewish...nice parents, huh?)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.