[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gostling's part was cool as fuck >rest of the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: The-Place-Beyond-The-Pines.jpg (136KB, 1119x606px) Image search: [Google]
The-Place-Beyond-The-Pines.jpg
136KB, 1119x606px
>Gostling's part was cool as fuck
>rest of the movie was ok

This movie had so much potential too.
>>
The Goose part was great and could have been the whole movie to be honest. On the other hand the part with Dane and the greasy haired kid was a pretty solid drama and brought some heavy feels. Never really got the meme where people hate the back half of the movie. The only part that's really pretty shit and doesn't belong is the crooked cops subplot. That was boring and felt out of place.
>>
>>79592663
what a great review
>>
>>79592663
did you see that sick butterfly knife? you think he knew how to handle one before filming or did he trained?
>>
>>79592663
It was like a novel with a fantastic beginning, a middling middle and a fizzled out wet firework of an ending.
>>
This might have been one of my favourite movies ever if they had tightened up the middle. Obviously the beginning is the best but I still like the third act quite a bit. It's still a solid 8/10 but it definitely could have been more.
>>
>>79592663
i cant deal with the fact that someone as handsome as the goose is fucking that fat spic
>>
>>79595626

Beluga landwhale detected
>>
>>79592834
> That was boring and felt out of place.

You fucking pleb, that was the meat of the movie.
>>
>>79595664
not really, im skinny and a guy
>>
>>79592663
>>Gostling's part was cool as fuck
>>rest of the movie was ok
thanks for outing yourself as a pleb
>>
File: pines-3.jpg (127KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
pines-3.jpg
127KB, 680x478px
Did the kid in the vest ever get work again? He gave an all time shit tier performance
>>
Goose>Dane>Bradley
>>
>>79598197
>vest

Who's wearing a vest in this picture?
>>
>>79598617
Emery stole the picture
>>
>>79592663
The ending is retarded

Just becuase your dad was a bankrobbing motorcycle enthusiast that doesnt mean you have to become one

It doesnt even make sense, he got another dad which seemed fkin cool and not a dead criminal,

I mean, a black dad as a white boy? Thats some real magic right there
>>
>>79598197
he posts here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.