[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8009.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8009.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed Tony's Parents
>thats great...one question...how will the audience know Tony had parents???
>...what?
>Why would they know he had parents and that he would be upset that they were murdered?
>Well the audience would just assume that...I guess
>SLOPPY WRITING!!!! We need to let them know he has parents and miss them
>Well maybe he can talk to steve about his parents
>SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL
>okay...maybe we have a little flashback to a young Tony and his parents?
>FLASHBACK!??! what the fuck is a flaaashBackk?
>well it takes place in the past
>people wont get it...Give Tony a Hologram of his parents
>wait...why would he have that?
>Yeah..he has a photorealistic holographic recording of an event in the 80s with his parents...and he's showing it to..get this...a RANDOM ROOM OF COLLEGE STUDENTS
>well...maybe later in the film tony can use the hologram technology in....
>NO!!!! ITS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN
>>
File: erm no.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
erm no.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>79592607
>tony knows bucky was brainwashed
>still goes after bucky instead of the ones giving the orders

BRAVA MARVALA
>>
File: Boardwalk bop.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
Boardwalk bop.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>OP
>>
File: IMG_8015.jpg (50KB, 1024x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8015.jpg
50KB, 1024x412px
>>79592685
>you
>>
>>79592607

>young RDJ desolves and present RDJ appears... it's a hologram and not the standard flashback.

I was legit embarrassed to be seen walking out of the screening for that film... I had to watch it with my 13 yo nephew. Thank GOD he admitted it was shit over dinner at Ruby's dinner. There's still hope for generation Z
>>
File: smutek też anon.gif (4KB, 406x342px) Image search: [Google]
smutek też anon.gif
4KB, 406x342px
>>79592653
this
>>
>>79592756
>becomes an antifa feminist and will end up alone and bitter
>>
>>79592607
Worst cape flick in years. I watched Green Lantern.
>>
It doesn't matter how or what you're telling the audience. Flashback exposition is cheap, but it can be done well if you have a good writer.

MCU does not have good writers. End of story.
>>
>>79592607
flashbacks are a sloppy way of writing. a hologram showing the past however is a whole different story...
>>
File: triggered much?.jpg (82KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
triggered much?.jpg
82KB, 640x701px
>>79592653
>steve wants to save his friend from being locked up
>Locks him up anyway as he realizes that he's too dangerous

kinda weird ending.
Though its a cool set up for the DeathLok movie they are working on where he wakes up in a post apocalyptic future
>>
>>79592607
The point of the scene was to show how messed up in the head Tony was. He's very unhinged throughout the movie. It introduces his parents so the audience recognizes them when they are murdered by Bucky. It also serves to begin the plot thread that will eventually introduce Spider-man and have a woman confront him with her son who died. This scene and the latter are why Tony decides to help a smart kid. The hologram doesn't need to be shown again because this scene is not about Tony's technology but rather his mental state. The movie has a flashback. When Bucky talks about the Winter Soldier program. There would be no reason to flashback in this way and have it come up as natural.

What would you suggest? Show this scene and have Tony wake up, all sad? Veyr unimaginative. This is a very well-written scene. You don't know much about writing a story, do you?
>>
>>79594386
>DUDE AN EMOTIONAL SCENE WITH DEAD PARENTS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS LMAO

how about (if anything) just have the scene be taking place in the past as it actually happened.
also Bucky killing Tony's parents was totally unnecessary seeing as Tony wanted to bring him in anyway...its not much of a twist
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.