[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louis Theroux is doing a documentary on the rise of Trump.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: louis.jpg (78KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
78KB, 868x960px
Louis Theroux is doing a documentary on the rise of Trump.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/donald-trump-phenomenon-tackled-hard-9835266
>>
>>79586722
Eh. I love Louis but this is much too big and polarizing for his style of journalism. Not a great project for him IMO. If he focused on one specific subset of Trump supporters (the Alt-Right for example) that could actually be kino.
>>
>>79586722
ETSUBATSU
>>
File: polacks.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
polacks.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
That would be his opus magnum 2bh
>>
I'll save him a lot of time and trouble.

Democrats picked the most unlikeable candidate they could come up with.
>>
but this isnt a subject that particularly needs a light shined on it, we all just lived trough that, whats the point?
>>
>“The challenge with Trump would be... something so abhorrent that walks on two legs and is a human being, you have to explore where his foibles come from.”

I wonder the direction the documentary will go
>>
>>79586925
She was shit, yeah. But I'm not sure a fat billionaire was more likable 2bh.
>>
>>79586722
HAI KEKEE
WHITEPOWERUSU
MAKE AWWWWOOOOO GREAT AGAIN
WOOWIE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN
>>
>>79586986
He stuck out like a sore thumb and no one knew anything about him. The only thing they knew was that his name is Trump and he lived in a golden tower so it's easy to relate that to success.

None of the politicians were taking him seriously as a candidate until he went on to be the selected Republican candidate.

He also sold an alternative reality to a demographic of people who don't research anything and believe everything he says. At a thank you rally, he said drain the swamp was just some cheesy term he went with and that he wasn't going to pursue the "lock her up" movement because he won and didn't care anymore. Cheers and applaud erupted.
>>
>>79586722
Drink bleach you fucking loser
>>
>>79586722
That sounds great, he's amazing at making documentary's about people you hate but still feel pity for.
>>
File: BaldTravolta.jpg (56KB, 550x659px) Image search: [Google]
BaldTravolta.jpg
56KB, 550x659px
>>79586722

But he's already done films about neo-Nazis?
>>
File: katebeckinsalefamily.jpg (331KB, 1188x824px) Image search: [Google]
katebeckinsalefamily.jpg
331KB, 1188x824px
>>79586873
Reminder that Fattie McGlasses makes straight up kino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTgW6IYNJ0c
>>
>libtards needing a documentary to explain how anyone could think differently

lol pathetic

literally just watch his rallies or that Showtime show about the campaign
>>
>>79586925
I'm still just absolutely baffled by the DNC's hubris. I was in DC talking to a senior member of the DNC and the smug arrogance they had when they were defending/describing the superdel system was stunning.

Hillary might not have been the absolute worst possible candidate to run, but she was pretty close to the bottom of the list. A centre right candidate with a fairly scandalous tenure as secretary of state masquerading as a progressive champion of the political left? Who did they think their voter base was? How confident could they have been in their electoral strength after the 2014 midterms? What the fuck was wrong with the DNC?

Hopefully they come to their senses before 2020 and do NOT run Elizabeth Warren, but the wind sure seems to be blowing that way.
>>
>>79587154
Uni of Melbourne polsci department sure did a number on you, huh?
>>
File: 1327208659278.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1327208659278.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>79587361
>Uni of Melbourne
This is the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me on 4chan.
>>
>>79587108
WTF how did he get Ginny Weasley in his youtube vid?
>>
>>79587154
the super delegate system hasn't decided any primary yet
So it doesn't make a difference
the purpose is to bring all governors and w/e to the convention

Which I think is fine

Hillary was promised the nomination in 2008, and she would have been fine if she was medically able to campaign
>>
>>79587154
>but the wind sure seems to be blowing that way.
The wind is blowing towards Warren losing her seat in 2018 actually
The wind is blowing towards another black candidate because blacks think they don't need white people anymore after Obama
>>
>>79586797
>I have no idea who louie is or that is main focus of work is going after polarizing and controversial subjects

back you go
>>
I hate this fucking Jew propaganda maker.
>>
>>79587108
lmaoing at that kung fu scene.
>>
File: 1409071900311.jpg (12KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1409071900311.jpg
12KB, 560x400px
>>79586722
Is it just me or I'm the only who thinks that he made the Jimmy Saville documentary just cover his ass? He was just going around places saying I didn't know
>>
>>79587665
Most of the subjects he's covered are completely non-controversial (Westboro Baptist Church, Nazis, Pedos) in the sense that they are almost universally loathed. He's never touched anything as relevant and legitimately polarizing as Trump supporters.
>>
>>79586797
>much too big and polarizing

He has a doc called A Place for Paedophiles.
>>
>>79587762
Literally zero people are in favor of pedophiles except pedophiles
>>
>>79587797
the entire political establishment is engaged in pedophilia
>>
>>79587821
where is proofs?
>>
File: Louis Thorax Visits Tv.jpg (542KB, 1875x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Louis Thorax Visits Tv.jpg
542KB, 1875x1022px
>>79586797
>Not a great project for him IMO. If he focused on one specific subset of Trump supporters (the Alt-Right for example) that could actually be kino.
So this cartoon frog there, you say it's a symbol of smugness, is that correct? But why does it look sad in other pictures? And this deity you pray to, Kek, is that it? What exactly is it?
>>
>>79587154
>Hopefully they come to their senses before 2020 and do NOT run Elizabeth Warren

Yea, you have no idea what you are talking about sadly. Warren's numbers are off the charts in favorability, and i suspect you know that. No where is the situation even comparable. Secretly though, i think you see her as a threat and that's why there is suddenly a surge of preemptive ad hominem attacks. Gotta prep that bull, am i right?
>>
I can't wait for Trump to get laughed at behind the scenes by Theroux and then have /pol/ sperg out and attack him.
>>
File: Tulsi 2020.jpg (140KB, 960x870px) Image search: [Google]
Tulsi 2020.jpg
140KB, 960x870px
>>79587883
TULSI 2020

ALOHA MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>79587154
>being baffled by the hubris of politicians
>in this year or any year
>>
>>79587869
didnt you get the memo, no more proof needed people can just say shit on the internet and now its the truth. what a timeline to be alive, Trump 2020!
>>
>>79586797
>too big and polarizing for his style of journalism
>I have literally never watched a single episode of Louis Theroux and don't even know what he is about
>>
>>79586797
A documentary on him and Milo would be true kino
>>
>>79587936
The biggest red flag on that list is "vegitarian"
>>
>>79587995
>Russia hacked the election
>>
>>79587883
lmao! Warren gives off the vibe of an austere schoolmarm. Not something that will appeal to the rust belt. The dems need is a positive message, not just pear clutching at scawy twump. They still seem to be too stupid to get that though.
>>
>>79586797
>I love Louis but this is much too big and polarizing for his style of journalism.

You literally don't know Louis.
>>
>>79587936
Also first qt president
>>
>>79588566
>Gabbard grew up in a multicultural, multi-religious household: her father is of Samoan and European ancestry and an active lector at his Catholic church, but also enjoys practicing mantra meditation, including kirtan. Her mother is of European descent and a practicing Hindu. Tulsi fully embraced Hinduism as a teenager. Her siblings' names are Bhakti, Jai, Narayan, and Vrindavan.

Shes a nut from a family of nuts
>>
>>79587067
Trump has been a celebrity since the 80s you underage retard
>>
File: &t=947.jpg (172KB, 1440x840px) Image search: [Google]
&t=947.jpg
172KB, 1440x840px
>>79587108
Pure ART
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.